Six

Today was the day of the drag race . Me and Archie were getting ready for the day , Dad was already at work . I put on a leather skirt with a crop top and i slid some sunglasses ontop of my head. Archie put on his letterman jacket as we walked out of the house and to the location of the race.

"Girl you look gorgeous " Veronica said as me and Archie arrived .
"Thanks V" i say before walking over to the small group of people surrounding a truck.
"Luna your here " Kevin says with a smile
"Of course , how could i miss this"
"Wanna drink ?" He asked me before handing me a cup which i gladly accepted. I took a look around noticing the ghoulies and serpents on different sides , i looked over to the serpents noticing Fangs and Sweetpea . Sweetpea was sat on his bike a pink haired girl standing right by him . He caught me looking and rose his eyebrows , i felt my cheeks warm up so i looked down at the drink in my hand.
"Oi Luna come here " Reggie said from his seat on the front of the truck. I hopped onto the front of the truck next to him.
" yes Reginald "
"Want another drink"
"Havent finished this one this yet " i say taking another mouthful of it . I noticed his eyes flick towards my neck at the hickies i attempted to cover . I saw the smirk on his face grow.
"Wipe that smirk off of your face "
"Couldnt help it " he says lifting his fingers and briefly running them over the marks , i quickly moved his hand anyway .
"what are you doing ?! Are you trying to let everyone know or something " I say before looking around incase anyone saw that.
"Luna nobody cares "
"Well i do Reggie okay " i say slightly annoyed as i got off the truck and began to walk away . Soon enough i felt someone spin me around and it was Reggie .
"what Reggie ?! Just leave me alone " i say slightly frustrated .
"So what your just gonna walk off like that "
"Yeah i am Reggie but before i do please tell me what you want ?"
"Well i dont even know anymore , yesterday happened and today your acting like you wished it didnt "
"Because i wish it didnt "
"Okay Luna not like it matters anyways since i always get the pick of the bunch and trust me you aint in that bunch anymore babe " before i could even respond i saw Sweetpea come over towards us .
"Is there a problem here ?" He said seriously his arms folded over his chest eyeing Reggie Mantle.
"Bro it aint anything to do with you " Reggie replied smugly
"I can see your annoying her so why dont you just move along or shall we recreate what happened that night again" Reggie just looked at me and then at Sweetpea before wandering off back to the truck . I looked up at Sweetpea not really sure what to say but then Fangs shouted towards me .
"Luna come sit with us " he said i just nodded and passed Sweetpea walking towards Fangs.
"Let me guess Mantle giving you trouble "
"Something like that " Fangs gestured for me to sit on his motorbike seat .
"Thanks " i say before sitting down . The pink haired girl looked at me.
"I dont think weve met , im Toni "
"Im Luna , Luna Andrews "
"Oh so your the northside girl they keep talking about " Sweetpea then rejoined the group taking a seat on his motorbike.
"Shut up Topaz . " Sweetpea grunted . I just laughed . As i laughed i noticed majority of my northside friends looking at me confused as to why im sitting with the serpents . Archie was too focused on Veronica on the race to even notice . I could Reggies eyes on me , Sweetpea looked round and glared at him.

"Dont worry Ronnie we got this " Archie said as his girlfriend wrapped her arms around his neck .
"Just make it back to me , preferably in one piece Archiekins " she said before kissing him. As this was going on Betty and Jughead were by the other side of the car.
"Before you get in the car " Betty said reaching out for his arm. " i need you to know i never stopped loving you Jug im not sure i can "
"Youre an enigma cooper " he replied before leaving her and standing in front of Malachi a member of the ghoulies.
"Race over Herk Harvey bridge to dead mans curve , first one back here wins " the two shook hands before getting into their cars . Toni Topaz went to go and start the race however the infamous Cheryl Blossom had beat her to it .
"Uh i usually do the honours "
"Not today Cha Cha . I was born for this moment " she said as she stood in front of the cars in her little red shorts , scarf im hand.
" if you couldnt tell Cheryl Blossom is bascially the queen B of the northside " Luna says to Toni .
"Engines warm and ready gentlemen " both the cars revved up their engines , Cheryl lifted her scarf in some dramatic move . The cars started and quickly drove onwards making everyone cheer.

I knocked back the rest of my drink as i spoke to Toni , i could automatically tell me and her were going to get on well . She wasnt like the girls i knew.
"Im loving the leather skirt by the way"
" you can borrow it anytime you like "
"Thanks babe , anyways how did you end up meeting these two idiots " she said referring to Sweetpea and Fangs .
"Well i saw them when my idiot of a brother went vandalising , but i met him at the bulldog vs serpent fight and then one night he introudced me to Fangs "
"Your probably going to wish he didnt , im warning you there very annoying "
"Yeah i kinda got a glimpse of that the other day " Sweetpea turnt to look at me .
"Just doing my duty " he said as Fangs patted his back. 

Jughead gripped the steering wheel tightly making his knuckles turn white , deep down he was loving this . A small grin appeared on his face as his foot pushed down harder on he accelerator . The ghoulies  collided into the side of the car literally scraping it . The ghoulies car had edged slightly forwards .
"Damit "
"Jug were coming up to the bridge " Archie shouts over the sound of the engine .
"I know i got this "
"Its too narrow for both of us Jughead " Archie said hoping he would realise.
"Jug we should abort "
"And let them win "
"We will both crash on that bridge "
"Serpents are joining the ghoulies over my dead body Archie "
"Im sorry man but im not down for those terms " Archie pulled up te handbrake making the tires screech and the car stop. They both got out of the car .
"Why would you do that ?!" Jug screamed as he grabbed Archie by his letterman jacket.
"Trust me Jug your gonna thank me for this " both of their heads turned as they heard sirens . Jug ran to follow the sound .
"Jug stop !" Archie shouted . Jug didnt stop running so Archie followed him. Once he caught up they both stopped dead in their tracks , sheriff keller and quite a few cop cars were stoood at the end of the road .
"Come on we gotta go " Archie said pulling Jughead away.

As me and Toni joked around we saw Jughead and Archies car pull up . We heard someone shout " Everyone scatter ! The cops are rounding up ghoulies "
" oh my god your okay " Veronica said wrapping her arms around Archie. I ran over to Archie .
"Whats going on ?" I asked him .
"You called the cops ? You wont throw in with the ghoulies but you will with the cops ? Wheres the honour in that ?" A man shouted at Jughead.
"Calm down Tall boy " Jughead shouted back. " you think i knew Keller was gonna be there " Archie stood forward .
" I called Keller " my eyes eyes widened . What was Archie thinking .
"What the hell Archie ?! Did my dad tell you about this to ?"
"This was my idea to get rid of the ghoulies it worked " Archie defended himself. "They get arrested there off the chessboard "
"For how long ? One month ? Three months ? You know what they will want on the other side ? Your head on a stake . All of ours ! " Jughead shouted . We heard some more sirens .
"Guys we gotta go " i say . "Archie you go with V " i say before going with Jughead hopping on his motorbike to his trailer.  We both crashed on the sofa .
"What am i gonna do ? The ghoulies are gonna be after us , after us all " i look to him .
"Jug youll fix this , actually we will fix this okay " we looked at each other and nodded.