Fourty Four

Today was as every typical American teenager would call it their big day , it was the day of Prom. Mom was more excitied than me and Archie as she woke us up with breakast which was pancakes and syrup with a fruit smoothie.
"Mom calm down " i say taking a sip of my smoothie
"Im sorry i just cant wait to see you both all dressed up " she squealed
"Archie seems more excitied about the pancakes " Dad laughed and we all looked at Archie who had his mouth compleatly full of pancakes .
"What " he mumbled making me laugh.
"I was going to give you the prom night expectation talk but i realised its not really neccesary" Mom said making me look at Archie awkwardly .
"Well still just because tonight is prom doesnt mean you have to go around " Archie cut him off before he could finish.
"Yeah weve got it " Archie said before downing the rest of his smoothie.
"You know im kinda shocked Luna " Archie said putting back down the glass on the table .
"Why?" I say confused
"That your going with Sweetpea "
"Well we are together "
"Yeah but like i didnt think it was his kind of scene "
"Oh trust me its not but suprisngly he asked me to go and i didnt even have to beg him " i say shocked aswell .
"No doubt he will still be in his serpent jacket " i say with a little smile on my face .
"Im glad that he asked you " Archie said giving me a smile
"And im glad you finally found the courage to ask Vee " i joke
"It didnt take me that long " he groaned
"Yeah alright " i say rolling my eyes sarcastically. Soon enough the evening dawned on us and it was time to start getting ready . I had picked a dress out after Sweetpea had asked me , of course it was black .

Mom would have no doubt preferred to see me in probably a pink dress but the last time i wore a pink dress was when i couldnt even dress myself

Mom would have no doubt preferred to see me in probably a pink dress but the last time i wore a pink dress was when i couldnt even dress myself . I hung the dress up on my door . Now it was time to attempt to my makeup , majority of the girls going probably went to a salon and a makeup artist but i thought id give it a try myself . I opened every single pallete i owned and began to get to it . After about an hour this was the final result .

It was quite simple but i was pretty impressed with my work

It was quite simple but i was pretty impressed with my work . I packed away all my makeup and then attempted to find my curling iron , which i eventually found underneath my bag which i use for a school . I curled all my hair and began to braid it . This was the final result .