Thirty Four

I hadnt managed to get much sleep that night since i kept tossing and turning once it reached morning my bedroom door opened and Dad came in .
"Do you want a lift to school ?" He said asking me as he was about to leave for work
"Dad im shattered . Do i have to go in today ?" He wouldnt usually let me take days off School but i think he could tell how drained i was and if i went to school i wouldnt be very productive and most likely end up arguing with a teacher or something .
"Okay darlin ill call the school and let them on know on my way to work . Try and get some rest "
"Thanks Dad " i say as he leaves my bedroom and gets into his truck to go to work . I instantly got out of my clothes and got back into bed . Later on i woke up to knocking on the door , i had only had two hours sleep. I groaned before pulling myself out of bed and wrapped myself in my robe before going to get the door . I had no clue who would be knocking on the door at this time . I opened the door and saw Sweetpea .
"You should be at school" i say not really looking at him
"Well i was but you didnt turn up and no one had heard anything from you "
"Well im alive so dont worry too much .. You should probably be getting back to school"
"Not happening " he said letting himself in . I was too drained to even disagree with him .
"Come upstairs then " i say so he followed me up to my room . I got back into bed and sat near the foot of it .
"Hows your hand ?" I say looking down at his heavily bruised hand
"Its fine " he says acting like the typical boy
"I should have cleaned it but i just needed to get out of there Pea "
"It got out of hand last night " he said
"I dont think all the drink helped much " i admit
"No it didnt "
"When you was outside Josie was going to come out to check on you . More like she was going to pounce on you " i say rolling my eyes
"Luna youve gotta trust me "
"I do trust you its her i dont . She knew that doing that in the spin the bottle would hurt me but she didnt care . I wouldnt care if you kissed any other person but her its a different situation "
"The thing is Luna you know it means nothing with her "
"But do you want to be with me because last night you said you didnt care if we split "
" Luna if i didnt care would i be sat on your fucking bed right now " he said raising his eyebrows .
"No" i sigh "at the end of the day we were both as bad as each other . We both just got riled up and said some nasty stuff to each other . I dont wanna be carrying this on any longer then needs be , if you have anything more to say then tell me "
"As long as Mantle stops sticking his nose in "
"He was just looking out for me "
"Did something happen earlier that night before you got there ? Toni said something about being worried about you "
"It doesnt matter " i say not wanting to bring myself to say it . He took off his shoes and jacket before getting in the other side of the bed.
"Luna Andrews stop being so stubborn "
"Coming from the most stubborn person i know "
"What happened ?"
"Archies left "
"What do you mean left ?"
"Hes left riverdale . I dont know when he will be back "
"Words got round thats hes been exonerated "
"He has but he still wont come back for a while at least because of Hiram . I think thats why last night i got as bad as i did everything just got on top of me "
"Thats different usually youre on top of me " he joked
"You drive me crazy" i smile as i roll my eyes
"The feelings mutual dont you worry " i got closer to him and buried myself into his chest.
"You want me to stay ?" He asked
"Of course i do " i say quietly running my fingers along his abdomen .
"Its like a furnace in here " i say not making any effort to take off my robe .
"Sweetpea" i say dragging it out slightly
"What do you want ?"
"Can you take off my robe ?"
"Youre so lazy sometimes" he said but pulled back the covers and untied it before pulling it off of me and throwing it on the floor by the bed ontop of other clothes .
"Any thing else since im your servent apparently " he said before taking his top off and throwing it on the floor.
"Ermm dont think so " i mumble , i could feel my eyes getting heavy as Sweetpea played with some strands of my hair .
I woke back up for the third time that day , Sweetpea was still playing with my hair .
"You finally woke up "
"I havent been asleep that long "
"A good 2 hours , youve just used me so you could sleep"
"You know me too well . It was either this or you went back to school "
"I know what i prefer . School obviously " he said sarcastically making me flip him off . I sat up .
"Whats the time ?" I ask
"1 " he said looking at his phone which was on the bed side
"Still got another 3 hours till my dad gets back "
"Hmm " he said pulling me further down the bed and hovering over me "wonder what we could do to waste that time " he said quietly near my ear before i pulled his face close to mine so our lips could meet with one anothers .
"Wait a sec" i say pulling away from him
"Baby you are not getting out this bed until im done with you "
"Calm down i only wanted to do this " i say before throwing off the covers due to the heat.
"Thank god " he said rejoining our lips as one of his ran down my stomach and to my underwear ........
I threw on Sweetpeas tshirt as we went downstairs to the kitchen , i grabbed a pot of ice cream out of the freezer and a spoon and soon tucked into it . I felt Sweetpeas hands wrap around my waist under his tshirt .
"Here you go " i say holding the spoon near my shoulder so he could have some . After i carried on eating more ice cream he began leaving gentle kisses on my neck which were freezing cold.
"Thats so cold " i shriek he laughed before biting my neck
"Pea ! I swear to god youre a vampire " i say shoving him off still with the spoon in my mouth which he pulled out leaving ice cream all over my lips .
"Do you want a kiss ?" I say pouting i grabbed his face before kissing him all around his face . He grabbed my face to stop me and looked at me , his brown eyes locked with my green ones.
"I love you so much most of the time " he said
"I love you too Sweetpea some of the time " i say kissing him and jumping onto the counter wrapping my legs around his torso. Things were getting more heated by the minute .
"We really gonna do this right here " i say looking around the kitchen
"Oh hell yeah " he says before attaching his lips back to mine .....
"Well ive never had sex in a kitchen before " i laugh as we sat down on the sofa with a soda each .
"Ive took your kitchen sex virginity " he joked with a smirk on his face
"Wipe that smirk off your face . My poor father is going to cook dinner later in there "
"Just make sure he doesnt go near the kitchen island " he started laughing
"Shut up " Sweetpea looked down at his phone
"Shit " he said locking it again
"What is it ?"
"I was meant to be at the riverbank for a job ten minutes ago "
"Well go then " i say not wanting him to be any later than he already was . He quickly ran upstairs and got his boots and jacket .
"Ill text you okay baby " he said before leaving a kiss on my head as he dashed out the door and got onto his motorbike . I got redressed and cleaned the kitchen before Dad got home .
"Im home " he said as he came through the door
"hi dad " i say giving him a smile
"you seem a lot chirper"
"Yeah i think all the rest helped " i say with a grin "pops tonight "
"sounds like a plan to me kiddo"
I want to deeply apologise about this chapter im not very happy with it but i wanted to fill in if you know what i mean . The next chapter should hopefully be better . I hope you have been enjoying this book so far , thank you so much for all the support and your patience :)