Thirty Three

It didnt feel right knowing Archie was out of Juvie but he wasnt at home , i wasnt home either i was currently in bed next to a sleeping Sweetpea. I couldnt sleep i was worried , most people would be like why are you worried he is out of juvie . But he broke out so what type of life is he going to have for himself now he cant live in the bunker for the rest of his days . I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and left the trailer to sit on the steps. I sat taking sips of the water and taking in the air. Most of the serpents still lived in trailers but not at sunnyside trailer park it was now near the river banks some were still camping in tents until they found their feet. I heard shuffling but didnt think much of it serpents were always back and forth , it got louder and closer but i stayed where i was. When the person come round the corner i realised who it was .
"Luna what you doing out here ?" Toni said coming up to me
"Just needed some air thats all " Toni sat down on the steps next to me
"Did yous two argue or what . I know somethings up babe"
"Its Archie " i admit
"Luna Archies back now hes safe "
"Safe for how long though . It wont be long before Hirams back onto him . We broke him out Toni what is he to do now . Live in the bunker " i rant
"Come here" she said wrapping her arm around me.
"Everything is going to work itself out . Right now i know it might not be looking too great right now . But trust me its going to be okay " she said "youre a serpent , if you need anything you know we will help" i gulped the rest of my drink.
"Thank you Toni , not just for this " i say hugging her
"Of course youre my girl "
"I suppose i better get back in before he thinks ive run away from him " i joke . Toni stood up and leant me her hand to get me up .
"Tommorow night you up for a drink with me , Fangs and Sweetpea and Cheryl"
"As long as its not tequila " i laugh
"Im sure youll end up having a few " she said before wandering off most likely to thornhill. I went back into the trailer and to the bedroom , I thought Sweetpea was still asleep so i quietly got into bed .
"Where did you go " he said his voice husky from were he was asleep
"Jesus i thought you was asleep " he turnt and laid on his back
"I went out to get some air thats all and then i bumped into Toni. "She wants us to have a drink tommorow "
"I think we are all in need of one " he said . I climbed ontop of him making him open his eyes . I leant down over him placing my hands on his broad shoulders. His hands rested on my hips . I couldnt help but smile at him in this tired state.
"You tired Babe "
"Tired is an understatement right now " he said . My fingers played with his dog tag necklace which lived round his neck. I leant down and pressed my lips against his gently , his hands ran down to my thighs . His lips met mine before he sat himself up . My hands slithered round his neck . I pulled away from him and we both looked at one another.
"I love you Giant " i tell him before reconnecting our lips
"i love you northsider " he said into the kiss making me smile .
"Some parts of you arent tired are they " i laugh
"That things never tired " he said before pulling my tshirt off leaving me in my underwear matching him .
"Youre so beautiful " he said examing me making my cheeks heat up . He grabbed me before turning us around so he was inbetween my legs.
"Uh uh uh " i say turning us back round and pushing his arms down makig him smirk .
"Your tired let me take care of you " i say closely to his ear before grazing his ear lobe with my teeth.

The next day arrived which i spent getting pops to go and taking it to Archie in the bunker .
"I got you 3 burgers because i thought you might be hungry "
"Your making me feel like Jughead "
"Well its not like your eating my lovely homemade pancakes every morning is it " i say unwrapping my burger and tucking into it .
"What did you do last night ?" He asked me
"Just went to Sweetpeas , tonight im having a drink with Toni "
"Dont go home to Dad steaming drunk " he laughed
"As long as i dont go near any tequila ill be absolutely fine "
"I think its best i tell you now then " he said putting down his burger
"Tell me what ?" I say slightly worried
"Luna ive gotta get out of here "
"Out of the bunker "
"No out of Riverdale "
"I was afraid you was going to say that " as much as i wanted to scream and tell him to stay , i knew he was right .
"I understand as much as i want you stay you cant " i sigh . He got up from the table and got me up and hugged me resting his head on top of mine .
"You promise me youll come back though "
"I promise you i could never leave you and Dad " a few tears fell from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks . Me and him may bicker like cat and dog but when it came down to it we always had each others back like a brother and sister should do .
"Its going to be okay you know "
"I know it will . Come on your burger will get cold " i say sitting back down at the table and taking another bite of my burger .