Ten

The school bell rung as we went into the common room however Archie pulled Veronica aside questioning her about Dads previously paid medical bills. I sat down next to Kevin laying my head on his shoulder.
"Why does break already have to be Over ?" I groan . Kevin rubbed my arm in sympathy .
"Luna come on you can do this " he joked.
"Thats were your wrong Keller i cant " i say shutting me eyes. My eyes repoened as i heard Mr Weatherbee on the PA system .
" Students of Riverdale High this is your principle speaking . Emails have been sent your parents but effective immediately Southside High school is shut down . Its students will be tranferred to schools around the district including this one "
"Oh my god " Betty said .
"Okay guys lets not overeact " Veronica said standing up .
As Veronica said this Cheryl scoffed.
"Cheryl is there a problem? " i questioned narrowing my eyes at her.
"Hell yeah there is . My home life is a dickensian nightmare i wont have school turn into one too " she said before storming out. 
"What does this mean ?" Someone asked.
"It means Jugheads coming back " i grinned.
"Betty are you ready for that ?"
"Were fine " she reassured Veronica
"In the meantime lets recieve these exiles like they were are own flesh and blood " Veronica said making me roll my eyes. I slid my phone from my pocket to already see a text .
Sweetpea
Looks like your going to be seeing a lot more of me Doll
Luna
Unfortunately

An hour ago on the Southside
"Wow Jones " Toni said looking at the stapled pieces of paper in front of her . " props to you its very lovecraftian which im sure was your intention . But i have to ask did you write this on a typewriter ?"
"Yeah i wanted to get into lovecraftians headspace"
"Oh so it doesnt have to do with the manual typewriter Betty got you for christmas " Toni mocked .
"No comment " Jug said a small grin on his face . The two of them turnt round as they heard shouting and the door bursting open . Which was Sweetpea and Fangs booting the doors open a group of serpents behind them.
"Whats going on" Jughead asked the excited boys .
"This hellhole is offically closed . Were done ! No more southside High !" He says grinning at Fangs .
"What ! How " Jughead asked.
"They said its dangerous and going to be quarentined . Who cares ? Were all going to different schools. "
"Wait this doesnt make sense , where are you guys going ?"
"Same as you and you and Fangs " he said punching his chest. "Were going to Riverdale High" "think of all them Northside heads to knock " he says before him and Sweetpea pretend to fight . Sweetpea laughs before they run down the steps .

As morning rolled around Today was the day that the southside students transferred to our school all i could hope was that this would make people realise that they were actually good people but with people like Reggie and Cheryl i highly doubt that will happen . I was stood by locker which was near the welcoming comitees table led by Archie and Veronica . As i finished putting stuff in my locker i looked up to see Jughead , Toni , Fangs , Sweetpea and a few others in front of the table.
"On behalf on the students and faculty at Riverdale High we welcome you to your new school . To ease the transition ive set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assingments , class schedules and a list of sports and extra curriculars . We encourage each of you to drink deeply from the cup that is known as fair riverdale "
"Stand down Eva Peron" Cheryl said loudly before coming down the stairs with Reggie at her side . I just knew what was gonna go down so i stood by Jughead.
"Theres the school spirit i fondly remember "
"Cheryl no one invited fascist barbie to the party " i snap.
"Wrong Luna no one invited southside scum to our school . Listen up Ragamuffins , i will not allow Riverdale Highs above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms overcrowded with underachievers . So please do us all a favor and find another school to debase with your hardscrabble ways " Cheryl said.
"Why dont you come over here and say that to my face ? " Toni said angrily
"Happily queen of the buskers "
Before anything got out of hand Archie spoke up.
"Okay guys can we put our northside southside differences apart and start over ? A clean slate" i smiled at Archie .
"Mm you dont speak for the bulldogs Andrews " Reggie interupted .
"And need i remind you these are the greaser snakes that came your house trying to beat your ass "
"Happy to finish what we started" as Sweetpea began to walk forward but was stopped by my hand . Which didnt go unoticed by Archie.
"God i am so over the toxic masculinty in this Hallway " Veronica huffed.
" all right . Thats enough pomp and circumstance . Lets get to class . Now ! " principle Weatherbee shouted. It turns out i now had quite a few lessons with my serpent pals . Before we had to leave for the day we all hung out in the common room i was sat inbetween Kevin and Sweetpea who was eating an apple.
" i dont think weve properly met . Veronica Lodge " she said offering her hand to Toni which she took .
"Of the park avenue Lodges " Jughead said sticking his pinky finger up .
"Toni Topaz"
"Oh like the purple coloured gemstone love it "
"And im Josie Mccoy formerly of the pussycats now just Josie "
"And this is Kevin " i say introducing him .
"Whats your name ?" He asks Fangs
"Fogarty or you can call me Fangs . Your last names Keller right ?"
"Yeah how did you know that ?"
"Joaquin and i just to hang out he used to speak about you all the time " their small talk got interupted by Weatherbee storming into the common room im pretty sure he had steam coming out of his nose like a bull.
"You guys ! Come with me " we all followed him out to the hallway to see graffiti on the floor of a green snake.
"Which of you has defaced school property with this graffitit ?" He shouted .
"This is what they do principal Weatherbee they tag there turf "
"My god Reggie could you be any more transparent " i huff , he simply looked at me and nodded.
"Effective immediately . No gang behaviour will be tolerated in my school . As of this moment no more serpent jackets " he ordered .
"What ! " i heard Sweetpea shout angrily behind me .
"All tattoos are going to be covered . Possession of any gang paraphernalia will lead to immediate suspension are we clear . That will be all " Everyone began to leave.
"Girl come to the wyrm with us "
"You sure ?" She nodded and gestured for me to follow her .