Twenty One

I jogged down the stairs picking up my bag which was by the door .
"Arch come on !" I shout from the bottom of the steps.
"Coming " he says before i hear him running down the stairs.
"Do you guys need a lift to school ?" Dad said picking up his keys
"If you can please Dad " i say as we walked to the truck . Me and Archie raced for the passenger seat which i won .
"Get in the back loser " i say before smugly taking my seat in the front of the truck . Dad got in the other side and put his work stuff in the back seat next to Archie.
"Luna , what is on your neck ?" My dad said before leaning over and moving my hair out of the way which i tried to stop.
"I burned myself with my flat iron " i lie
"Oh yeah thats what it looks like " he scoffed .
"I want to at least know that your being safe " Dad said his eyes not leaving the road in front of him.
"God Dad i dont wanna listen to this " Archie groaned from the back seat.
"Neither do i , dont worry Dad . Mom beat you to it "
"Okay thank god " he said awkwardly . He parked up before me and Archie got out the car and headed into school.
"I dont even wanna talk about that " Archie said in disgust , which was fair because i highly doubt he wants to know that his sister who is younger by a few minutes is having sex , little does he know about Reggie . We parted ways in the hallway , i went into the common room and i found Sweetpea sitting at one of the tables flicking through a deck of cards .
"Babe wheres Toni and Fangs ? " i ask confused as to why he was sat by himself .
"On there way to school now " he says carrying on flicking through the cards  , i sat down in the chair next to him.
"I avoided a very awkward chat with Dad this morning "
"About ?" He asked me
"He noticed these but then again how could he not " i say pointing to my neck. He instantly smirked . "And he began to talk about me being safe " i cringe. "But youve had sex before me so surely "
"I dont think he knows about them "
"Neither do i doll " he says making me a bit nervous
"Time and a place for that Pea and the student common room isnt the place for that " i say avoiding eye contact with him .
"Im intrigued now , so your telling me that later doll"
"Only fair if you do the same " i say before Fangs and Toni came towards us.
"Alright lovebirds , Luna you coming to the wyrm later"  i hesitate.
"Come on its friday" Fangs pleaded.
"Ok ok ill come "
"Ive got physics so im gonna grab Kevin " i say before getting up .
"We will finish that chat later with a few shots of tequila " he said making me roll my eyes.
"Kev walk with me to physics" i grin making him stand up and link my arm before walking down the hallway to the science department.
Safe to say the lesson felt like it was going on forever but Kevin was the only thing making it bearable , the infamous chuck clayton sat infront of me . He was well known by all the girls in riverdale high after the whole book scandal and take down in the middle of school. He had turnt round in his seat .
"Luna you wanna catch a film tonight ?"
"Chuck you know im off limits right ?"
"Well i wasnt 100% sure "
"Besides why would i want to after what you did "
"Ive changed "
"Right says every boy like you ever "
"Ive changed youll see , im gonna be auditioning for the musical " Kevin looked shock .
"No harm in having a bit of eye candy for the show " Kevin admitted.
Kevin was directing Carrie the musical soon and auditions were begining over the next few days . Fangs was going to be helping along side Kevin and i was helping with scripts , costumes you name it . As Chuck mentioned this , the three of us began to chat all about the musical until the lesson had ended. The rest of the day passed by agonisingly slowly but finally we was finished with Riverdale high well for the week anyways.
"Ill go and get ready and meet you there " i tell Toni as we walked out of school together .
"Okay girl dont be too long " we parted ways and i went home and began to get ready . I sat on my vanity table as i did my makeup while quietly singing to the songs i had playing from my phone. My door opened and it was dad .
"Oh are you going out ?"
"Yeah im going out with Toni if thats alright ?"
"Yeah of course kiddo do you want some food before you go out ?"
"No thanks im not really that hungry "
"Okay darlin , you staying out tonight or coming home ?"
"Im coming home but not sure what time "
"Okay well dont walk home if its too late"
"Dont worry Dad " i give him a smile , he leaves my room amd shuts the door behind me as i continue getting ready . I pull on my black denim jacket before leaving .
"Bye " i shout out before shutting the door behind me and walking to pops . Fangs was picking me up from there because he didnt want me to walk through the southside.
"Hop on" he said as he handed me his helmet.

We walked in the wyrm together and took a seat at the bar .
"Hogeye four tequila shots " Toni said . We all took one knocked it back , i couldnt help but pull a face which didnt go unoticed by Sweetpea.
"Dont even think about laughing "
"You want another " he asked me trying not to laugh
"Go on then " we had a few more shots .
"Right back to the chat earlier " he said making me groan .
"Is it really that bad ?" He asked
"Yes Sweetpea it is "
"Spill " he said even more intrigued than earlier
"Fine . There was a senior which happened in the back of his car " i admit slightly embarrased . Sweetpea just laughed.
"Is that the weirdest place ?" He asked me
"No whats your weirdest place youve done it in ?" I ask
"Probably here "
"Youve had sex in the wyrm , well thats just great " i roll my eyes
"Yeah yeah , whats yours ?"
"In a garage "
"Im hoping it wasnt in the serpent garage " he says taking another shot .
"No just somebodies garage "
"Who was this somebody ?" I didnt wanna answer so i took another shot trying to avoid it .
"Come on Luna " i got up from the stool and walked outside slightly tripping on the step due to the previous shots . I sat down on the front steps of the wyrm. Sweetpea came outside and sat down next to me .
"Whats wrong ?" He asked me .
"Nothings wrong "
"So you just stormed out of the wyrm for what reason "
"For godsake it was Reggie okay "
"What Reggie was the guy in the garage "
"Yes he was , i didnt wanna tell you "
"I cant belive you had sex with Reggie Mantle , i hate that kid even more now " he said slightly annoyed.
"I cant believe it ever but it just happened and now i regret it so much "
"Why didnt you wanna tell me ?"
"Because it was before us " Sweetpea just shrugged .
"I dont care , i obviously dont like knowing that any other boy has even gone near you like that because only i can do that to you and its what i do best " he said quietly in my ear as his hand gripped my thigh . I turnt to him and kissed him gently .
"Im going back in to get another Tequila "
"You might wanna slow down doll"
We both walked back into the bar and i ordered quite a few more shots as it got later the drunker i got .
"Hogeyeee "
"No Hogeye dont . Babes i think youve had a lot to drink we need to get you home " Toni said . I went to get up from my stool and stumbled but Sweetpea had come up from behind me and caught me.
"I cant take her home like this , her dad will kill me " he says
"Give me her phone " Sweetpea took my phone from my back poacket and handed it to Toni she texted Dad to say i was staying at Tonis for the night .
"What are you doing ?" I ask confused
"Just texted your dad , your staying at Sweetpeas tonight "
"Dont get any ideass babe " i slur before winking at him .
"Wish me luck " Sweetpea said before taking me out of the wyrm and beginning to walk to the trailer park. I was skipping and Sweetpea was walki close by just in case i tripped which ended up happening and he got me up from the floor. We got to Sweetpeas trailer and went inside .
"Lets get you a glass of water " he said as he got me one .
"Drink that " he ordered . I ended up spilling majority of it down the front of me making my tshirt wet.
"Wet tshirt competition " i joke as he made me sit down on the bed.
"Youd know id crown you the winner " he laughed . I began to unlace my boots but struggled .
"Fucking hell Luna , give me you leg" he lifted my leg up .
"Isnt this familiar " i began to cackle as he unlaces my boots and throws my legs back down . He put one of his tshirts on me .
"Im not tired can we go get food " i say trying to stumble of the bedroom.
"Get your arse in this damn bed " he said picking me up and putting me in it.
"Kiss me " i say looking at him my head slightly spinning
"If i kiss you will you be quiet and go to sleep " i nodd before leaning into him and his lips met with mine briefly before he pulled away and grabbed my chin.
"You are impossible Luna "  i snugggled closer into him .