Twenty Five

Not a single person in Riverdale knew how much blood and tears would be shed on this fateful night . Bodies were surrounded me which i soon shoved out of the way , crowds were gathered outside the prison for Fangs release . I managed to grab my phone and called Archie .
"Archie youve gotta get down here " i shout down the phone
"Luna slow down i cant hear you "
"Arch you gotta get down the station , the dark circle are here and there out of control "
"There not my guys anymore "
"Well they want to rip Fangs apart , please just get down here " i say before hanging up the phone . All of us got into the station , Sweetpea automatically wrapped his arm around me .
"You cant take Fangs out the front entrance " Jughead says to sheriff minetta. "We have to take the side entrance " he adds in .
"Crowds out there to so pick your poision serpent " he said before walking away.
"What do we do man ?" Sweetpea asks i could hear the worry in his voice .
"I dont wanna die " Fangs said i felt like i was going to break at this point i could feel how scared he was . I grabbed his face with my hands .
"Fangs look at me , your not gonna die okay " i moved away from Fangs and thats when Jughead stepped forwards.
"We stand together so none of us falls . In unity theres strength " he said attempting to create a huddle which i stayed out of .
"Come on Luna your one of us , in unity theres strength "
"In unity theres strength " we all shout back before we made our formation before leaving the prison.