Thirty Two

"Im so nervous Jug " i say sitting down on the bed in Diltons bunker .
"Join the club " Jughead said as Fangs set up a game of gryphons and gargolyes .
"Do you reckon it will work ?"
"Do you know what Luna i do . Its a good plan , they could do this " Jughead reassured me , before sitting down with Fangs and Sweetpea.
"Luna join the quest " Fangs said
"Im good Fangs "
"Come on " they begged
"No im not playing that game youve seen what that game has done to people and you want to sit there an play it " i say not realising that this quest was to save the red paliden .
Archie stepped into the arena , he took a look at his opponent which shocked him .
"Mad Dog ! I thought you were dead . Where have you been ? Its me Archie " he said as Mad Dog stared him down .
Veronica and Josie were busy at the viewing deck .
"Wait for my signal " Veronica whispered as Josie passed her . Kevin was busy at the end of the tunnel attempting to unlock it until he got distracted by a person in a grey tracksuit running past.
"Joaquin ?" He shouted which made him stop in his tracks
"Kevin what are you doing here ?"
"Were breaking out Archie "
"Its too late for Archie " he said and was about to take off again .
"Where are you going ? Back to the serpents "
"No i urgh joined a different gang "
"Who"
"You dont wanna know Kevin " he said before running off. Soon enough Betty came to Kevins side .
"Why isnt this open ?"
"Theres a lock we didnt know about "
"I can manage this " she says taking a hair grip from her hair . Back in the pit Archie and Mad dog were still facing one another.
"Hit me ... Do it "
"Im not fighting you , Mad Dog . Youre not my enemy . But youve gotta listen to me theres a plan , my girl is going to cause a commotion im going for the pipe underneath . Come with me "
"Youll never make it " he says as they begin to throw some punches
"Yes i can " Veronica gave Josie the signal as they began opening cans and throwing them into the pit causing clouds of smoke .
"Youre gonna need a head start" he said moving Archie out the way and got ready to take on the oncoming guards.
"Come on lets go " Archie begs
"Just go Red! Dont look back " he says so Archie took off for the pipe .
"Guards ! Stop find him !!" Hiram shouted
"We know where that pipe leads " Warden Norton reassured him
"Well find him" Hiram ordered
Eventually at the end of the tunnel Betty heard some panting and eventually saw the red locks before anything .
"Archie" she sighs pulling him out of the pipe
"Betty hi "
"Come on we need to get you into the car " she said helping up . As the police bikes and cars began speeding out looking for the escaped convict thanks to the plan they followed the bike just as we expected . The two serpent jackets of course they would follow . Eventually they pulled the two over which was Betty and Kevin , further away Reggies car was speeding with Veronica and a beaten Archie in the back .

As Jughead went on with the quest it clocked the red paladin was Archie . As there game was ending the more nervous i was getting .
"Fall back , everyone to the center " Jughead ordered ending the quest making everyone confused.
"Is it over ? " Fangs asked
"Did he die ?" Sweetpea
"Lets find out " i say quietly a minute passed before i heard the door to the bunker being knocked and soon enough a bloody Archie was at the bottom of the stairs .
"You won the quest" Jughead said with a big smile . Fangs and Sweetpea were shocked to see him as was i . Instantly i ran over to the stairs and lowering to his level and wrapping my arms around him .
"Arch " i sigh
"Told you everything would be okay didnt i " he says making a few tears fall from my eyes .
"You need to get patched up " i say getting him up and to the bed. I cleaned him up but i noticed a burn on his body.
"Arch what is this ?" I say exaiming what looked like a branding
"The warden gave me that "
"What is it ?" Jughead added in "it looks like a symbol"
"Jug thats really not the point " Veronica and the others joined us all in the bunker.
"No one can know Archie is here , or that this bunker exists do i make myself clear " Veronica said . "Im going to take the first watch if you dont mind " Veronica said
"Its good to have you back Arch " i say before going up the stairs .
"Thanks for looking out for her " Archie said to Sweetpea
"No worries bro " Sweetpea followed me out off the bunker and he decided to take me to his trailer .
"Beer to celebrate " he says opening the unlocked door to his trailer.
"Yeah . You really need to start locking that door " i say shutting it behind me
"Why no ones gonna break in "
"I dont think opening the door counts as breaking in really " i say taking the other beer from his hand . Both of us crashed on the sofa .
"I cant believe it worked "
"Well Andrews is in the bunker so it must of worked "
"Know its time to focus on me and you "
"I like the sound of that to be fair " he said with a smirk before grabbing me ontop of him . I took another swig of the beer and accidently hit his chin with the bottle .
"Oh my god , im sorry " i say laughing
"Klutz " i grabbed his face planting a kiss on his chin . When i pulled away he grabbed my face and joined our lips in what started out as innocent but ended up being not so innocent.