|°Chapter 4: Control°|

Hey guys! I'm sorry it has been very long since I updated. It is kind of hard to type right now because I...uh...did things to my poor, poor hand.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. There is a 99.9% chance you won't, though.

(Adrien's POV)

I open my eyes again with a jump.

Now I was beyond confused.

I looked around. I was in my room, it was 6:47 a.m.

The relaxing water sounds in the background.

So was that a dream?

"Plagg," I whisper.

"Hm?" He opens one eye.

"Did...did we go out a few hours ago?"

When I asked that question, he opened his eyes wide and flew up to me, no longer sleepy.

He muttered something under his breath, but I couldn't make it out.

"I think we did." He said then flew to his mini fridge to grab cheese.

He ate it in one gulp.

So that wasn't a dream?

"Who was that girl, Plagg? The one who fell from the Eiffel Tower?" I questioned, refusing to believe that it was Marinette.

Play's ears droop as he looks away and sighs. "I don't know, kid."

I get up from my bed and walk over to my bathroom. I pull open a drawer and pick up a sharp razor.

"Kid, please don't." Plagg begged.

Why not? People say it helps them gain control, so why not? I'm a mess, and I need control.

Slowly, I place the razor over my left wrist, and in one quick slice, I cut it.

Immediately blood spills out of it. For a few seconds, I was the dark red liquid pour out of my body.

It stung; it burned really bad until tears came into my eyes.

But it also felt...good.

I felt in control.

Should I do another?

Yeah.

One more.

~~~*~~~
I cleaned my cuts. They burned worse than they did when I cut them, but I didn't care.

I grabbed some bandages and wrapped my arm. I then put in a thick, long sleeve shirt to hide the cuts my body consumed.

It was spring.

The dance.

I'm not going. Why should I? Marinette won't be there.

"Kid, talk to me please!" Plagg pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Plagg." I whisper. He flies and sits on my shoulder and I cover my face in my hands.

"Don't worry about it, kid. Why don't you do something to take your mind off of it?" He suggested and I nodded.

"A walk around the park wouldn't hurt, right?"

~~~*~~~
I packed four wheels of cheese for Plagg as I walked to the park.

I sat in the bench and thanked mother nature that it was a little chilly out, because I have an excuse to wear long sleeves, and nobody is out here.