|°Chapter 14: Friends°|

(This takes place the day right after they defeated Hawk Moth, with them believing that he was dead.)

(3rd POV)

Adrien settled down in Marinette's house, on her chaise. All the events of what had happened were flooding down in him, eating him alive.

The only thing he could think was: what am I going to do?

Marinette took notice in this and sat next to him, pulling him into a hug.

"It's okay," she said softly. "We will work this out."

He took a deep breath and hugged her back.

"Thanks, M'lady." He smiled a small smile.

"Anytime, kitten."

"But, what are we going to do? I already know that I will probably have to inherit my father's money, but I'm just a kid. I don't know how." Adrien sighed in defeat.

"Hey, we will worry about that later. We are heroes after all. We will always find a way." Marinette smiled.

"Okay. But also, our relationship. I know the paparazzi will be all over us. We have to keep it a secret." Adrien said.

"Can our class at least know?" Marinette asked curiously.

Adrien thought for a moment. "Sure."

"Eventually the Press with find out," Marinette said sadly.

"You know, you can stay here. Don't worry." Marinette added.

"How can I not worry Marinette?!" Adrien suddenly yelled at his girlfriend. She flinched and closed her mouth.

A few minutes passed, silence.

"I'm sorry Marinette. I didn't mean to snap at you." He cried silently, his voice cracking during the silence.

"You're just stressed." She started running his shoulders, trying to lessen the tension.

She gently pushed him down, causing him to lay down his back into the chaise.

She sat next to him, leaned down and kisses him passionately.

"Whatever happens, happens. Nothing is to hard for the super heroines of Paris." Marinette whispered and laid her forehead onto Adrien's.

Adrien smiled, thankful for his beautiful, caring girlfriend.

He pulled her up, so that she was on top of him.

Marinette blushed furiously, but soon smiled and let her head cuddle into Adrien's chest.

She wrapped her arms around him, inhaling his scent.

He engulfed her into his muscular arms, holding her tight and afraid to let go.

Then, while listening to his soft heartbeat, and Adrien having his beautiful princess in his arms, they drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

~~~*~~~
{Present Day}
{Marinette's POV}

After I return the Miraculous, I decided that I should walk home instead of transforming into Ladybug.

After all, Tikki is worn out.

I hum a little tune as I nodded my head, walking towards the direction of home.

I could only imagine how stressed and tired everyone is, especially Adrien.