|°Chapter 27: The Return of Gabriel Agreste; Part 1°|

{Adrien's POV}

After last night's events, I am pretty tired, and yet I still woke up early. I'm holding onto Mari as tight as I can, but not enough to hurt her; I'm afraid of something happening.

It's around 7 AM, and school starts at 8:30.

"Hey, Mari, wake up." I shake her lightly.

"Mmm, five more minutes, mom." She replies, adjusting herself.

"You get up right now young lady!" I say jokingly in a high-pitched voice, trying to imitate a female.

Marinette laughed. Her beautiful laugh immediately made me smile.

"Okay, mama Adrien" Marinette smiles. She gets out of bed and heads for her bathroom, to shower, I presume.

Just as she closes her door, screams are heard outside. She opens door again, and sighs. "Tikki, Spots On!"

"Plagg, Claws Out!"

After we transform, we head toward... father's mansion?

I rub my neck as we stood directly at the open gate. The mansion was covered in various colors.

What happened?

There were splatters of blue, red, yellow, purple, green, magenta, pink, basically every color!

It looks weird...

"Are you okay, Cat Noir?" Ladybug asks me. I nod, gulping.

We walk through the gate, and I prepare myself to see my father in danger, or something.

Instead, I see a female wearing sunglasses with sharp edges standing o the landing of the stairs, wearing a business outfit that has various of colors.

My stomach dropped. "Nathalie...?"

Ladybug turns to me. "Gabriel's assistant?"

I nod. "Where is Gabriel Agreste?!" I shout to her. Nathalie was like a close babysitter to me, but I honestly just wanted to know if my father was okay.

She holds up a pen and clipboard, chuckling. I could see my father's shcoked face on the clipboard. "I'm afraid you're a minute too late. Gabriel Agreste wouldn't let me help find his son, so I decided I'll just trap him and do it myself."

I felt sweat gathering on my forehead. Ladybug swings her yoyo. I rotate my staff.

"We won't let you get away with this!" I shout to her. She smirks.

"I already have." She lunges at us, and the fighting begins. She kicks a me but I dodge, just as Ladybug wraps her yoy against the akumatized victim's wrist.

"Let. Me. Go!" She screeched and pulled. Ladybug was flung t the wall. I growled.

"I see that Hawk Moth is running out of ideas," I taunt her as Ladybug sneaks up behind her. "It looks like a unicorn threw up all over you! For that, I'm going to call you Uni Poop."

She hisses at me as I dodge her punch. "My name is not Uni Poop! It's ColorLok!!" She kicked me again, and I didn't dodge quick enough. I flew back, hitting the wall with a oof.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug receives a lifesaver. She holds it. "What in the Miraculous world am I supposed to do with this?"

She looks around. "Cat Noir, I need your tail!" I toss her my tail as she sets it up, hanging from the ceiling. She hooks the lifesaver with it.

It looks like a tire swing, I thought.

"It's over, pretty kitty." ColorLok walks over to me, as I was still slumped against the wall.