|°Chapter 15: Je t'aime°|

{Marinette's POV} {Today I shall give you guys a extra long chapter! Also, there is going to be some LadyNoir and Marichat here ;3}

It has been an hour since my friends left. They ate all of the croissants.

Well, more like Adrien did.

I remember how Alya smacked him in the back of his head.

I told her that she was abusing my boyfriend, and boyfriend abuse is against the bestie rules.

{#StopAdrienAbuse2k19}

I rubbed his poor head to help alleviate his pain.

We were joking, of course.

"Marinette?" I heard my mother's voice call my from downstairs.

I open my trap door and climb down a few steps.

"Yes, mama?" I call back.

"Can you watch Manon? Nadja has an unsuspecting show her boss wants her to film in thirty minutes."

I giggled.

"Sure mama!"

I heard little footsteps, then a booming tiny voice, "MARINETTEEEE!!"

I saw Manon come up and she ran up and hugged me.

"Hi Manon!" I smiled.

"I missed you!" She giggled as she let go. "Mommy told me that you were sleeping forever, like sleeping Beauty, and I asked when your Prince will show up."

I felt tears, but I shook them away.

"Yeah, my Prince saved me. Remember that boy you asked if he was my boyfriend? The blond haired boy you did the photo shoot with?" I asked, trying to help her remember.

"Hmm..." Then her cute eyes out up. "Oh yeah! He was really nice. He said I was a smart brave girl!"

I smiled. "That's my Prince."

Manon's jaw dropped before smiling brightly.

"Yay! The nice boy is your Prince!" Manon danced happily.

Suddenly she stopped dancing. "Marinette?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me the story? I want story time! Then we can play it out in the dolls you made! Please? Please Marinette?" She asked, giving me baby doll eyes.

"Sure!" I grabbed them from my desk.

"Yay!" Manon cheered.

We sat down and got comfy, putting pillows and blankets around us.

"Once upon a time..."

~~~*~~~
Manon was fascinated by the story.

Of course, I changed it a bit. I told her I hate a bad apple from a witch named Lila (at least the witch part is true), and fell into a deep sleep after the witch kidnapped me. Then my Prince couldn't find me, but when he did he saved me.

After the story was done, I have her some cherry pie and ice cream.

I really missed Manon. She can be whiny, but I love her because she is so sweet and curious.

After the snacks, Nadia Chamack came to pick up her daughter.

I walked with Manon downstairs and hugged her goodbye. She cried because she didn't want to go.

I tried to make her stop by saying we can play some other time, but it didn't help.

Nadia led her out the shop with her unrelenting cry.