|°Chapter 6: Her Miraculous°|

(Cat Noir's POV)

We look at the city from the view of the Eiffel Tower.

I remember what father told me.

"Son, I am Hawk Moth."

He is Hawk Moth.

He asked me to help him.

I remember that day very clearly.

"Son...I'm Hawk Moth. I've been trying to get Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses so we can bring back your mother. So we can live a happy peaceful life again. But I need your help. Please, for Emilie, will you help me?"

I stay silent.

Am I hearing wrong?

Right when I answer, the door closes slowly.

I hope I made the right choice.

I clear my throat.

"I will help you. Only on a few conditions." I say, hoping I won't regret this later.

Father tenses up and looks at me seriously. "Which are..?" He said, waiting for me to continue.

"One, you leave me and my friends alone. Forever. Two, after you get mom back, you have to give the Miraculous to the guardian, and give up being Hawk Moth forever. And three, you have to bring back Marinette Dupain-Cheng, along with mom." I feel like that's too much, but I don't change it.

"I will gladly leave your friends alone. After I get your mother back, I can't give the Miraculous to the guardian because I am not aware of who they are. And...son...I can't bring that pig-tailed girl back. Once we achieve getting both Miraculouses, you only have one wish. Who would you choose? Your mother or friend?"

I gulp. I don't know.

What I do know is that Marinette isn't just a friend.

I smirk as a plan devolved in my head.

"Nevermind that. I'll help you." I said.

More like I'll trick you, you monster.

He smiled and sat back in his chair.

"I knew you'd pick the right side." He continued to smile at me. "You are dismissed."

I get up and walk out to my room.

Plagg flies out of my shirt.

"Kid, WHAT WAS THAT? IF YOU SIDE WITH HAWK MOTH, YOU CAN'T BE CAT NOIR!" He exclaimed.

"Plagg, I plan to trick him. Don't worry. I'll just have to figure out a plan..."

Plagg stared at me. "O-okay kid."

I laugh and toss him some cheese.

"Guys. I might as well tell you now." I clear my throat and they all look at me expectantly.

"Marinette isn't dead."

Rena Rouge burst into tears of joy and hugged me. Carapace smiled as he shed a few tears and hugged me as well.

I hug them back and look at Queen Bee. She looked away from my gaze.

"Come on, Queen Bee." I said.

She smiled and joined the group hug.

We stayed there for a few minutes  before breaking the hug.

"We have a mission," I reminded then. "And we have three things to do: one, take down Hawk Moth. Two, get his Miraculous. And three, save Marinette. "