|°Chapter 37: Planning for the End°|

{3rd POV}

Shorty after watching the twinkling stars, the two teens drift off into a peaceful slumber.

"Marinette?" Mr. Dupain calls for his daughter, but doesn't find her in her room. He climbs up to the roof, and smiles when he sees the cute couple. He goes back down to get a blanket before going back up and placing it on the teens.

Then, he grins, pulling out his phone and snapping a picture of them.

Chuckling, he goes back downstairs to his wife, showing her the picture.

"Aww," she cooed. "Young love."

After cleaning the bakery, they headed to bed.

{The next morning~}

The sounds of birds chirping and the bright light of day woke up Adrien. It was now Saturday morning, and the sounds of trees swishing in the wind confused him as he awoke.

He felt a light weight on his lap, then he remembers last night's previous events. He looks down at the girl who is sleeping soundly, her mouth slightly agape. He smiled, placed a soft kiss on her cheek, before closing his eyes.

He just wanted to sleep a little while longer.

Unfortunately, his friends had other plans.

Marinette's phone was on the little table next to them, which began ringing quiet loudly. Adrien immediately reached for it to turn it off, not wanted to disturb his girlfriend's peaceful sleeping. He accomplishes it, but Marinette begins to stir.

She rubs the sleep out of her eyes. "Agh. Where am I?"

Once she can see again, her blue orbs meet green, like the ocean clashing with a wilderness. His lips were fixed into a warm smile.

"Good morning, M'lady." He said, his voice deep and husky due to him just waking up, she blushed a deep red, the sound of his voice making her want to kiss him. Somehow, his deep voice made him more hot in her mind.

She yawns, groaning softly in the process. "Who called?" She asked.

"Ah," Adrien picks up her phone and turns it on.

One missed call from 💕😋Alya😋💕 it read.

"Alya." Adrien answered her. He hands her her phone and she mutters a 'thanks' before unlocking her phone.

"Oh~" Adrien smirked. "'Chaton' is your password, huh?"

Marinette blushed a light pink again. "S-shut up."

Adrien chuckled as Marinette called Alya back.

"Hey girl! Were you sleeping?" Alya's voice said through Marinette's phone, which was on speaker.

"Uh, yeah." Marinette replied.

"How?! It's eleven A.M.!"

"It's eleven?!" Marinette exclaimed. "Why did we sleep for so long?"

"'We'? Are you with Adrien right now?" Alya questioned suspiciously.

"Hahahahaha nooo~!" Marinette lied terribly.

"Yeah, right. You can't lie to me girl." Alya laughed.

"Anyway, why'd you call?" Marinette asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, I wanted to go shopping with you before our meet up with the rest of the heroes. You know, Chloé and Nino and them. But since Adrien is with you, I guess he can come too." Alya explained.