|°Chapter 30: Spring Dance Preparations°|

{3rd POV}

"You must help me destroy her," Gabriel seethed. "I want her dead!"

The teenage girl chuckled. "What a simple task. I'll make it look like an accident. If I complete this task successfully, will you keep your promise?"

"I never let down a promise." Gabriel stares at the girl, grinning.

"Good. I plan to have her down by the beginning of next week. Preferably during the school dance." The girl let out an evil laugh, thinking of horrific ways to murder a person.

"Actually, bring her to me." Gabriel says. "I plan to have more fun with her."

"But—"

"You shall do as I say or the deal is off!" Gabriel suddenly shouted, scaring the girl and causing her to flinch.

"Y-yes, of course." She nervously bit her lip.

"I want her by next Monday. No sooner, no later. Anytime before or after, the deal is off.  Do I make myself clear?"

The girl looked down at her shoes. "Yes, sir."

~~~*~~~
{Marinette's POV}

"Anndd... done!" I say happily as I finally finish Adrien's suit. I had already finished Alya's and mine, so now everyone's outfits were finished and I can finally relax.

"It looks great, Marinette! I'm sure Adrien'll love it." Tikki praised my work.

"Thanks, Tikki." I smile.

Currently, Adrien and Plagg are patrolling the city. It's 6:00 in the afternoon, and I tried to convince him to let me go, but he wouldn't let me. He said he also wanted to run some errands, and that he wanted me to finish the outfits.

I didn't argue any longer, as I saw this as a opportunity to finish his suit.

His suit has a black jacket and black pants with a black shirt under it and a electric green, paw spotted tie. His shoes were plain, formal black shoes except there were black, almost unnoticeable shiny paw prints on them.

My dress (which I haven't let Adrien see yet) is ankle-length. It's a deep red with black spots. It has one strap that goes over my left shoulder. It's a tight fitting dress, but not too tight, just enough to see my body shape. I plan to curl my hair and leave it down and put a Ladybug-themed bow which I also made  in my hair. I'll wear medium-sized gold hoop earrings and 3-inch, bright red, glittery heels.

Alya's dress was also tight fitting and ankle-length, except hers was a light orange and white. The straps circled around her neck instead of being held up by her shoulders. I made gloves for her, too. It ended just pass the elbow. They were orange too but the fingertips were black and the opening of them have fox ears and eyes. I made her a fox hair pin with faux diamonds encrusting around it. I also bought her 4-inch strap on heels that are full of glitter.

"Hey, Tikki, can you go find Cat Noir and tell him to come back now? I need his help for something." I ask my kwami.

"Of course, Marinette!" She says, and then she was off. I watch her disappear as she fazes through the wall.

I giggle, pulling our a mini Tikki-sized dress.

"You'll have fun, too, Tikki. And Plagg." I pull out Plagg's suit.

"Now just for the finishing touches..." I mumble. "Done!"

I made Tikki a red dress with one dot on the chest, and I made Plagg a black suit with a green tie.

This was hard to make due to the tininess. I quickly hide Adrien, Plagg and Tikki's outfits in my drawer as I await their return.

My ears perked up when I heard a knock on my window before it flew open, Cat Noir climbing in.