|°Chapter 19: Notre Dame°|

Ahhh. Back to the present.

This chapter was created in remembrance of the Notre Dame. It is such a tragedy of what took place in Paris.

Hope you enjoy.

~~~*~~~
{3rd Person POV}

"It isn't fair." A middle-aged man said through gritted teeth.

"That place was special. Important. Why?" Tears streaming down his face as he listens to the news.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! I'm Nadia (spelled Nadja but whatever) Chamack, reporting live at the scene. It seems to appear that Notre Dame is on fire! They say it happened so to some construction problems- we will hear more after this."

An add played, advertising a new dark silver car.

"ARGH!" The man smashed the TV screen, and it crack and fell off the stand.

"Why did they have to construct it? WHY?!" He balled his fist, anger boiling in his blood.

He picked up a picture of a older woman.

"I'm so sorry, mom..." He whispered, clutching the picture. "I'm sorry you had to die..."

{Lets pretend a few people died in the fire of Notre Dame okay?}

Suddenly, the flapping of wings made his eyes open.

An akuma.

He watched in defeat as the akuma flew into the picture in his left palm.

A light purple butterfly appears over his face.

"Timeautorité." A menacing voice said. "I am Hawk Moth. Your mother didn't deserve of what happened to her. I give you the power to control time, and in return you will give my Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses. Do we have a deal...?"

A sickening smile spread across the man's face.

"Yes, Hawk Moth."

~~~*~~~

Adrien and Marinette finished up breakfast and headed back upstairs to Marinette's room.

After entering the room, they sat at Marinette's desk, turning on the news.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! The Notre Dame fire is being controlled right now, but it's just getting worse-"

Marinette gasped and Adrien sighed sadly.

"I feel so bad. Why did this have to happen?" Marinette muttered in disbelief.

Adrien just shook his head.

"Reports say that two firefighters have died, and six people died who were inside during the fire. Witnesses say the fire had started in the attic of the Notre Dame. It had broke out horrib- wait! I'm getting report on a...villain dressed in a trench coat, wearing all black, shooting at Persians with his hand! Are you getting this, Rob?!"

The camera scrolled into a man cackling crazily. He indeed wore a trench coat, with a black hat and mask to cover his face and hair so only his dark eyes were showing.

"I am Timeautorité!" He shouted. "I will save the Notre Dame!"

People cheered until he started shooting beams at people.

He smirked. "But I'll need your help."

When he shot the beams, people disintegrated and flew inside his breast pocket.