|°Chapter 13: Not Over Yet°|

(Adrien's POV)

I waited with my friends for Ladybug's return.

"I wonder how we could defeat Deceiver..." I thought aloud.

"I guess it's up to Ladybug's Lucky Charm." Alya said, shrugging.

"True." Just as I said that, Ladybug hopped down beside me.

"Chloè I am trusting you with bee Miraculous. Once the job is done you will return it to me." Ladybug said and handed Chloè the Miraculous.

She opened the box and the bee-like Kwami flew out.

"Hello, my queen." She bowed.

Chloè smiled.

"Pollen, Buzz On!" She said after being greeted by her Kwami.

I have to admit, her transformation suits her really well.

Once she transformed, Alya nodded and ran off with Nino to record for her infamous Ladyblog.

I smirked. "Plagg, Claws Out!"

After I transformed we all headed back to the Louvre.

"He careful, Queen Bee," Ladybug warned. "The Deceiver is Lila, and she can turn invisible and whisper into your ear anything she wants and you will believe it."

Queen Bee nodded.

We entered the Louvre again.

We walk slowly, weapons drawn just in case.

I heard footsteps from the left of me, where Queen Bee was, thanks to me extra set of cat ears.

"Queen Bee, watch out!" I shouted as I saw the shadow of the Deceiver.

She jumped back just in time.

The Deceiver turned visible and laughed.

"Good catch, stupid cat." She giggled.

Queen Bee laughed. "Your outfit is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! Who designed it? Your outfit is proof that Hawk Moth has humor!"

"You will take that back!" The Deceiver shouted in anger as she shout words at us.

We quickly dodged it. She continued to shoot at us.

We ran until we hid behind a wall.

"Where are you, trio of trouble?!" She sneered.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted.

"There you are!" The Deceiver said, and was about to shoot words at us once again when a voice stopped her.

"Oh no you don't!"

I turn to see Alya.

The Deceiver cackled. "And are you going to stop me?! Pathetic."

She shot words at Alya just as Nino ran in.

"No!" I shouted.

Alya's body turned into a shadow, feet to head. Her body floated towards the Deceiver.

Queen Bee ran and grabbed Nino and took him to safety.

"Go and help my army grow." The Deceiver whispered to the shadow. It does away.

"A bag of flour?!" Ladybug exclaimed next to me. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

She looked around. She looked down at her yoyo, then at me, then finally turning to the Deceiver.

Queen Bee ran back, catching the attention of the victim.

"Queen Bee, Cat Noir, get ready!" She shouted as she held on tightly to the bag of flour.