|°Chapter 21: Round and Round°|

{Marinette's POV}

I am so excited. I've been to the Ferris Wheel many times, but none of them were dates!

And, not to mention, that my date is Adrien Agreste, my lover, who is also Cat Noir.

I still can't grasp my head around that!

Adrien. The sweet, innocent, shy, nice, kind boy that I had a crush on which seem like forever.

And Cat Noir. Sly, arrogant, witty, protective, caring, reliable guy that I wasn't sure I loved.

They are two completely different people! How?!

Don't get me wrong, I am so happy it was him and not some complete stranger. It would be more awkward.

"Mari?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm~?" I hum in response.

"I thought I lost you for a second there." Adrien chuckled. I blushed.

"Not yet, kitty." I grin, causing him to blush.

Finally, we arrived at the Ferris Wheel.

My eyes light up. "I always loved how big it is."

{If someone comments "that's what she said" then you should check out my Miraculous Ladybug smut book--}

Adrien burst out laughing, and for a second I was confused until I understood.

"You are nasty!" I exclaim and punch him.

"Ow!" He cried out, rubbing his arm. "You're Ladybug, so remember your punches hurt!"

"And you're Cat Noir, so you should be used to the pain, pussycat." I retorted, snickering.

He blushed a deep red.

"L-let's just get in the Ferris Wheel already!" Adrien said, pulling me along.

That's when I noticed that he was wearing a thick black hoodie. I also noticed it was nearly 70° F outside.

I stopped him. "Why are you wearing this hot sweatshirt? It's so hot out here!"

A guilty expression played in his face.

"I- I uh, I g-get cold easily!" He stuttered.

In a swift move, I pulled the hoodie over his head. It was now halfway off, his arms sticking in the air.

Before he could react, I took it off fully and held the hoodie.

He wore a green shirt under.

"M-mari!" He shouted.

Then I noticed his wrist.

I grab him fiercely, checking his arm.

Two cuts, still in the profession of healing.

I felt tears at the corners of my eyes as I stare in disbelief.

"Adrien." I said, my voice monotone. "What is this?"

He sighed, pulling his hand away from me.

"When you supposedly...disappered, I...I cut myself. Only twice though. Plagg tried to convince me not to, but..." He trailer off.

Tears were threatening to spill.

It was my fault he cut.

My fault that he hurt himself.

My fault he was in so much pain. 

And finally, the tears fell. I felt horrible.

I grab Adrien's arm once again, and pull him into a hug, dropping the sweatshirt.