|°Chapter 18: How She Disappeared; Part 2°|

"You should probably detransform before Adrien comes in here. It might be a bad idea for him to know that you're the new...hmm. What will be your superhero name?" Gabriel asked curiously.

Emilie smiled. "Plume."

Gabriel smiled. "Then we shall test your powers tomorrow."

~~~*~~~

The next day, Emilie and Gabriel woke up early to test the new super hero's powers.

They told the staff to keep an eye on the house and Adrien, and if anything were to happen, alert them immediately.

Before the opened the front doors to their mansion, Emilie transformed.

"Lumi, Ruffle My Feathers!"

Again, Gabriel stared, amazed of her transformation.

"Nooroo, Light Wings Rise!" Gabriel transformed also.

"You have a miraculous too?!" Emilie exclaimed.

"Yes. And my own wife will be my own partner in justice!" Gabriel replied with a smile.

Before he turned evil, Gabriel Agreste's transformation was innocent. Past miraculous holders of the Moth used that saying, all until Gabriel changed it.

Even his outfit was different. It stead of the body of it purple, it was white. His mask was a mixture of white and a light gray. He looked like a Angel descended from heaven.

"Ready?" Gabriel asked.

"As I'll ever be."

They opened the grand doors to see the sunrise shining on their joyous faces.

They jumped into a building and Plume used her feather grappling hook to grab into the Eiffel Tower, with Hawk Moth far behind, with only his staff.

He finally made it and Plume giggled. She did a back flip and Gabriel smiled, and any person could swear on their lives that he was looking at her with So much love.

Suddenly, Gabriel's miraculous started glowing. He looked down, smiling.

"What does that mean?" Plume asked curiously.

"Someone is having a bad morning." He simply replied.

Suddenly, a white butterfly came out of his staff.

He clasped it between his hands, and it turned into a white and yellow glowing butterfly.

A sign of luck.

"Fly away, my little butterfly. And make his cold heart turn warm!"

Plume smiled. "You're amazing, Gabriel. And soon, everyone will know that."

{Sound familiar? Adrien said something like that to Mari ;)}

Hawk Moth smiled as well. "You are too, Plume. You are too."

"Confusion!" Plume suddenly shouted, and twirled.

Her eyes turned mischievous as a tail of various of colours appeared.

Hawk Moth stared, mesmerized. A little drool escaped his mouth as he was stuck staring at those...fuzzy, pretty colors...

After 30 seconds, he finally snapped out of it.

"Huh?! Plume, where did you go?"

He heard chuckling of a female, but when he turned around, no one was there.