Chapter 3

*Movie Noise in background*

In the middle of the movie I turned towards Taehyung with a question in my mind that I've been wanting to know the answer to.

"Hey Taehyung"

"Yes Kookie?"

Taehyung looked at me with a curious facial expression.

"How did you talk to my parents when they were busy hi-watching tv inside before they left?"

"I talked to them before they left."

"But they wouldn't care if I was in the middle of the street dead. Did they come to you and asked if you could watch me?

"No"  he looked at me like he was about to tell a long story. "I was outside getting some paperwork from my car, because I forgot to put it in the garage, and I happened to turn my head at the right time to see Mr and Mrs Jeon walking outside, so I went and introduced myself and they told me how they have a son, saying that he's a brat so he's not going on the trip with them, so I offered to check on you now and then thinking that they left a little kid at home by himself. But now I see that's not the case."

I responded with a oh before he stood up and turned off the tv.

"It's getting late and I think it's time to hit the hay."

"Okay. Am I sleeping on the couch?"

"No you can sleep in the guest room." Was all he said before heading out the room.

I nodded my head before grabbing my phone following Taehyung. When we got to the room he opened the door, I walked in looking around the room a bit before turning back around towards him.

"Umm thank you for having me stay at your house."

"You don't have to thank me, I was the one who asked you to stay."

We stared at each other for a minute before he spoke again.

"I guess I'll leave you to sleep, goodnight." He said before shutting the door.

I responded with a goodnight before climbing into the bed. I snuggled deep into the bed with the fluffy blanket surrounding me. I'm not used to being on a soft bed like this even thought it looks like a basic modern bed. That's when it hit me 'why am I staying at a complete strangers house, he could kill me in my sleep, well who cared I want to die anyway.' Well I did learn a lot about him and vice versa. Imma just go to bed.

*2 hours later*

"Jungkook"

"..Jungkook"

  I slowly open my eyes. And look in front of me to see Taehyung on his knees on the floor at the side of the bed.

"Taehyung?"

"Can I sleep with you? I usually sleep snuggling my pillow but I can't find it."

"Yea sure"

He stood up and crawled over me before going under the covers. We laid there for a minute, I was about to sleep again before Taehyung scooted closer to my backside and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Kookie"

"G-Goodnight Tae"

=
=
=
=
=

I hope you liked this chapter I know it's short but oh well....

BYEEEEEEEE

*edited*