Chapter 5

I'm currently at home by myself. Taehyung walked me here like two hours ago. I actually didn't want to go because I felt wanted for once but of course I had to ruin it...like always. Now I have nothing to do.

"I guess I'll just take a shower."

I get off the couch and go upstairs to my "room" to grab my towel. I leave my "room" with my towel at hand and go into the bathroom. I set my towel on the counter and proceed to take off my shirt when I hear knocking at the front door.

Groaning I put my shirt back on and leave the bathroom. I open the front door no ones there, thinking it's a kid being a dick I shut the door but I stop in the middle of doing so because there's a box on the ground. I bend down and pick it up before heading back into the house.

I set the box on the kitchen table before grabbing a knife. I walk back to the box and cut the tape keeping it shut. I set the knife down and open the flab's. There's little styrofoam balls thingies in the way I stick my hand in the styrofoam balls and proceed to look for what's inside. I drag my hand around before I hit something. It feels like a little chest. I pull it out.

I open it and find a bunny necklace I pick it up and examine it. Its a gold chain with a little gold bunny attached. I put the necklace aside and look back into the box. There's a note. I pick it up and unfold it. I shiver in fear from what's on it

I hope that you like the necklace I got you. I want you to wear it no matter what, if not there will be consequences. I got it because it reminded me of you. When ever you eat you look just like a bunny, my bunny. I'll know if you don't wear it, I can see you at all times. And don't worry there's a lot more presents coming your way. I love you my bunny
~V

'Who's V? What am I going to do? I can't wear that necklace. But they said they can see me at all times. What about the consequences if I don't? I have to go tell Taehyung about this'

I run to my room and put on a hoodie along with my shoes, I run back to the kitchen and grab my phone, keys, and the necklace. When I exit the house I lock the door before running to Taehyung's house. I repeatedly knock on the door not stopping until he opens it.

"HYUNG"

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Umm okay uh come inside"

=

=

=

=

After telling Taehyung everything that happened with the box to the note I look at him for an answer on what to do. He looks in deep thought before looking at me.

"I think you should wear the necklace."

"What? No! Shouldn't I call the cops?"

"I think you just have a secret admirer, you should wear the necklace to make them happy, there's nothing to worry about."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Okay I guess. Wanna help me put the necklace on?"

"Yea sure"

I hand Taehyung the necklace and turn around still sitting on the couch. He puts the necklace on my neck and locks it.

I turn around and look at him, to find him staring at me with I look in his eyes that I can't pin down what it is.

"Hyung?"

"You look amazing with that necklace"

I blush before looking down saying thanks. Completely forgetting what happened with the box and how I got the necklace in the first place. Taehyung just makes me shy. Uggg what's happening to me?

"It's still kind of early. Want to go to bed with me Kookie?"

"Sure"

=

=

=

=

=

I hope you liked that chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*edited*