chapter 8

*Ring Ring*

   I reach my hand out and turn off the alarm on my phone. 'Fuck I have school'

  I stand up and slowly walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

    After finishing my bathroom duties I move on to my next task, getting dressed. The school I go to is shitty but it has a dress code. Males are supposed to wear black dress pants, a nice dress shirt, and dress shoes. Females are supposed to wear a black skirt, and a button up dress shirt, and black flats. Both genders can wear the over jacket.  I'm lucky that I'm a straight A student so the school has no problem to pay for my clothes for school.

  I'm lucky that I'm a straight A student so the school has no problem to pay for my clothes for school

*I do not own this picture*
Just imagine that he had the necklace on.

    After finishing getting dressed I grab my backpack, my wallet, and phone, and went my way to school.

   I'm only Half way to school when I have a feeling that someone is watching me. I pause my music and look around. No one. 'I must be paranoid'

Ding

   I look at my phone to see a text from the same number from last time. I unlock my phone and go to the message.

  Hey bunny! I hope you have a wonderful day at school! Ill be watching you, making sure no body hurts or touches you. I love you ❤

  ps. I love the way you look with the necklace. Expect a gift later.

                                                         V~

   I quickly look around. Like last time no one. I put my phone in my pocket and joge the rest of the way to school.

Sorry for the short chapter
Ill update later today