Chapter 14

I sit up. Eyes wide open. I look around. It looks like I'm in a basement. A dark basement. "Where am I?"  I try to stand up but was pulled back down. I look at my right leg, It's chained to the foot of the bed I'm on. "What the fuck. How did I get here?" I try to think about what happened before I fell asleep.

The field

The woods

"Taehyung?"

   The door opens and I immediately look at it. I close my eyes from the sudden brightness coming from the now open door. "Morning Jungkook" I slowly open my eyes.

    There stood a tall blond haired man with wide sholders holding a tray of food. He turns the light on before walking towards me. "I brought your favorite." I look at him confused. "Where am I?" He walks in and sets the tray on the side table by the bed I'm on."I'm sorry sweetheart but I'm not aloud to tell you." I look at him. "Can you at least tell me why Taehyung kidnapped me?"

      The blond sat on the bed next to me grabbing the plate of pancakes and a fork before turning towards me.

  "He kidnapped you because he loves you."  I look down and chuckle. "Well this is a funny way to show it." He laughs "I know Jungkook. He does have a funny way of showing emotions. Well by the way I'm Kim seokjin, I'm married to Kim Namjoon. I am Taehyungs friend. Everyone just calls me Eomma. Im older than you by the way." I smile

   "I'm sure you already know me but my name is Jeon Jungkook. Is it alright of I call you Eomma?" He smiles back "Of course you can Sweetheart. By the way there are other men here. They are mine and Taehyungs friends."

  "Really? What are their names. I already know that Taehyung is friends with Jimin hyung and his boyfriend Yoongi hyung. Though I've never meet Yoongi hyung."

"The other guys are Namjoon as you know my husband, and Hoseok. We are all like family. And we are all happy that you are apart of it now. We all know about your past. I want to let you know if you have anything on your mind you can tell me. It doesn't matter if its good or bad, I'm here for you."

  My eyes started to water a little bit. Eomma is so sweet and nice, he really is like a mom, a mom I always wanted.

  A tear rolled down my cheek. Eomma gave me a worried look. "Sweetheart are you okay?" I nod my head. "Im okay. You just made me really happy. You really remind me of a mom I always wanted."

  Eomma hugged me. "Aww sweetheart dont cry. You'll make me cry." I wipe my eyes and nod my head. "Okay Sweetheart how about you eat this food now.

"Okay eomma"

=

=

=

=

I'm sorry for not updating for the past couple of days. I hope you liked the chapter. If there are any spelling or grammer errors I'll correct them later.

BYEEEEEE~~~~

*edited*