Chapter 17

Flash Back (6 years ago)

"Namjoon Hyung imma head home now."
Sixteen year old Taehyung tells seventeen year old Namjoon.
"Okay Taehyung. Be safe. I love you."
Taehyung grins and waves
"I love you too Hyung!"

Taehyung enters his house after the 10 minute walk to get there.
As usual he hears yells coming from his father.

He walks to his room trying to go unnoticed by his father. But of course luck isn't on his side.
"Taehyung come here!"
His father's yells at him but his eomma interfered.
"No leave my son out of this!"
His father turns towards his eomma and hits her.
She falls to the floor.
"I'm going to teach you how to keep your mouth shut!"
His father started to repeatedly punch the women in the face.
"Get off of her!"
The sixteen year old was ignored.

Taehyung ran towards the man and starts to hit him.
"Groan, you little shit!"
The man stands up from the women and grabs a empty beer boddle and hit it on the table so one side is sharp.

He runs towards Taehyung and swings. Slicing Taehyung's stomach. But...the boy punches his father. The man falls on the ground like the women once had. The boy punched his father over and over til the man was unconscious.

He grins wildly and grabs the glass beer and stabs the man over and over, laughing like a phycopath.
Maybe he is.

Taehyung pants loud breaths.
He slowly stands up looking at the blood on his hands and starts to cry.
Screaming like he needs someone to save him.
Then he blacks out

Present Jungkook's point of view

   I wipe the tears off my cheeks before Taehyung could see them but he obviously did because he takes me off the counter and hugs me. Whispering sweet nothings in my ear. "I-I'm sorry y-you had to go t-through that T-tae" I sob loudly.

   He had to kill his own father to save his eomma. Thats just devastating and sad. Taehyung hyung starts to rub my back. "Shhh bunny its okay its all in the past. The only people I worry about and care about now is you and my hyungs." "B-but still" "Theres no buts. All that matters is that I have you in my arms and my hyungs in my life." I nod my head slowly while wiping my eyes.

     I look up at Taehyung. Hes starring right into my eyes with a small smile on his face. I lean up and kiss him on the lips just a soft and love filled kiss.

   He gently grabs my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and let out a sigh full of content. We slowly pull back from the kiss.

"Lets take a shower now Bunny."

=

=

=

=

=

I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry for any grammer and spelling errors.

BYEEEEEEE