Chapter 4

I wake up feeling so warm and comfortable, I never feel comfortable. I snuggle closer to the warmth around me. I'm about to fall asleep again before the "warmth" starts to talk.

"Good morning Kookie"

'Oh yea..I'm at Taehyung's house'

I look up at him and respond. "Good morning Hyung, I should go home now."

Taehyung looks at me before snuggling closer rubbing his face on the crook of my neck whining. "But I don't want you to go yet, we just became friends"

"Friends don't snuggle up with each other when they just meet, so imma go." He snuggled closer if that was even possible "I'm not going to let you go."

"Umm yes you will." He looked at me with a serious face before saying, "Try me"

I'm to tired for this. I never felt this comfortable before so I might as well enjoy it.
"I'm good I'll just go back to sleep."

"YAYYYYY!" he cheered in victory.

=
=
=
=
=

"Kookie.....Kookie"

"Hmmm"

"Wake up, I made food"

  I sit up at the word food. I look at Taehyung and he burst out laughing. I look at him confused as to why he is laughing.

"I'm sorry Kookie but your adorable!"

  I immediately start to blush not used to being called anything that's not hurtful. 'Damn, I'm pathetic'

"What food did you make?" I say trying to change the subject. After he stoped laughing and took a deep breath he starts to speak. "I made chocolate chip pancakes with bananas and strawberries on the side, and there's banana milk."

I think I found my future husband. All of my favorite foods and my banana milk.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go eat some food."

  I say while I get up and rush down stairs leaving a chuckling Taehyung behind. I enter the kitchen and I'm hit with a magnificent smell.

  I sit down at one of the plates and wait for Taehyung to come. It's not my house so I'm not going to be rude and eat without him.

After a couple of seconds he walks in the room and sits down in front of me, where the other plate is.

"Can I eat?"

He looks up at me and says of course, that's all I needed. I start to dig into my plate. I finish so fast. I pout at my plate, not happy that there's nothing left. I hear Taehyung chuckle, I look up at him and he was staring at me while chewing some pancake.

"What?" I ask while pouting.

"Why are you always so adorable?"

"I'm not adorable so stop saying that, I'm ugly, just like everyone says."

"Who ever is telling you that, needs to throw away the mirror that their looking at and look at you instead."

I look down at my plate not responding. We stay like this for a couple of minutes before he starts to talk. "I'll take you home."

I just nod my head secretly not wanting to leave. Taehyung gets up before saying he'll be back.

He comes back and looks at me. "You coming?"

=
=
=
=
=
=

BYEEEEEEEEEE~~~

*edited*