Chapter 12

Jungkook's point of view

  I went to my room after Taehyung asked me to. I shut the door and turn around. I felt shivers go down my spine. All my stuff was already packed.

  I was walking towards the bed when I heard yelling from downstairs. I ignored it and went to the bed. There it was. Another box, it's like the last two but white again and a little larger. I picked it up and opened it. There was multiple things in the box.

  Like always there was a note I picked it up and started to read it

For you my little bunny.
Soon I'll show you who I am.
I hope you like your gifts.
You dont have to wear them.
I love you ❤
                             ~V

   I was about to set the stuff back in the box when I seen a lump in my bed. I reach over and grasp the blanket pulling it off the bed.

  I nearly throw up from it. On my bed is a body. A fucking dead body. It was one of Jaehwa's friends, the one that suggested to jump me. Blood was everywhere on my sheets. I take a step back and back ans hit something hard. I immediately turn around and scream for Taehyung. Its a person, dressed in black. I run towards the door only to get tackled. I try to fight the person but they put a cloth over my mouth. I try to hold my breath but they punched my stomach causing me to breath in.

    My eyes start to slowly close. Tears flowing out of them. Before they fully shut I hear the door open and Taehyungs voice.

"Good job"

=

=

=

=

=

   I hope you liked the chapter.

Byeeeeeee

*edited*