chapter 24

Weaving through cars Taehyung drove with a stone cold face. Only feeling three emotions. Anger, sadness, and regret.

  This situation would've never happened if he just stayed in the asylum. Jungkook and his friends wouldn't be in this.

  The sun was setting by the time he pulled up at the warehouse in the middle of the forest, away from eye sight.

  He rubbed his face, sitting there thinking. Wondering if he was even worthy enough. Worthy enough of saving the people he loves. If he does will the same thing happen again, and again and again until he can't take it anymore and ends it all.

  Well Taehyung thinks fuck it, he'll keep doing it til the end. He grabs his gun from the passenger seat cocking it back, before he turns off his car and steps out into the chilly air.

Wind blowing his blond locks. He licks his lips, before walking up to the rusted door of the warehouse. Slowly he opens the door, it makes a terribly loud screech.

  Stepping inside he was hit with a rotting stench, there was no source of light, only darkness. Walking through the rusting door he walked around. No sign of life.

"Where the fuck are they Jackson!?" Suddenly bright lights get turned on. In the middle of the warehouse was all his Hyungs. Tied up in chairs.

He lets out a sigh of relief. Running to them, pulling out a pocket knife he starts his mission of freeing everyone. As soon as Jimin is free he grabs Taehyung by his shirt.

"Where is Jungkook!?" Silence was his response. Seokjin carefully walks up to the blond acting as if he was a wounded dog. "Tae, where is Jungkook?"

  The said man turned towards his Hyung who has been a mother figure to him. "I had to make a c-choice hyung." Tears pour down Taehyung's eyes.

Seokjin's heart breaks at the sight.  He quickly walks closer to Taehyung hugging him. Cradling his head as if he was a child. "Don't cry Tae."

"What a show!"
The heartbreaking moment was ruined. Everyone besides Taehyung turned towards the voice. "Decisions are so difficult aren't they?" Taehyung stood to his full height his back cracking, slowly he turns to the bastard named Jackson Wang.

  "What do you want now Jackson, you had your revenge just leave." Taehyung said gritting his teeth. "Calm down V I just wanted to see the reunion."

   Jackson clapped his hands smiling. "Well I must go now, your bunny is awaiting." Turning around he started his journey to the door. He didnt even make it one step before a loud bang rang through the air, followed by a earsplitting scream.

  Jackson drops to the ground holding onto his thigh. Screaming as if he seen the devil himself. "You fucking bastard! Imma kill yo ass!  Taehyung smirked, walking to the screaming Jackson in a calm pace. Crouching down he starting speaking in a sickenly calm tone. "You think imma just let you kill my Bunny and not do anything, well you though wrong."

  He stood up again, shooting Jackson in the head, right between this eyebrows. Turning to his hyungs he smiles as if everything is fine.

Jimin being confused he questioned Taehyung. "Why are you smiling?" Before Taehyung can answer his phone starts ringing, he pulls it out his pocket not bothering to check the caller, already knowing who it was.

"I got him boss." Taehyung smiled, happiness filling his chest. "Okay bring my Bunny to the house."

=

=

=

=

=

Sorry I haven't uploading. There is probably going to be one more chapter then a epilogue and that will be tbe end of My Sweet Stalker. And yes I know this chapter isn't the longest.