Chapter 20

I'm going to warn you now..this is going to be a long chapter filled with some smut. If you are not comfortable with boyxboy action I will have a thing that says end smut.

Jungkook's point of view

  I'm in the shower waiting for Taehyung hyung to get inside. I grab a wash cloth and squeeze body wash on the cloth, and started washing my body starting with my chest.

  I hear hyung step into the shower behind me. I turn around there in all his glory stood Hyung. He looked sexy with the water running down his chest. His blue eyes staring at me with lust.

  "H-hyung can you wash my back for me?" I watch his perfect lips curve up into a smirk"Of course bunny!" I slowly tear my gaze from his lips and turn around while handing him my wash cloth.

  Hyung starts rubbing my back scrubbing my body from the dirtiness throughout the day. He was being so gentle, going in circular motions. I quietly let out a small moan, I cover my mouth hoping he didn't hear.

   I was horribly when his soft lips grazed my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine. He whispers in his husky voice"Bunny I advise you to not make a sound like that unless you want to be fucked." My body shutters from his gruff voice before I speak.

"H-hyung you shouldn't say things like that!"  He moved forward rubbing his hard chest  against my delicate back. "Why not my little bunny?" I whine "Because thats inappropriate hyung!" He lets out a laugh, his chest vibrating against my back. "Well bunny lets do some inappropriate things."

  His rough slightly tan hands grab my shoulders and turn me around. I let out a yelp before his soft lips crashed on to mine. I immediately let out a loud moan but it was muffled by hyungs lips.

   His rough hands leave my shoulders going down to my ass, grabing a handful before slapping them. He releases my lips, kissing my jaw and going down to my neck sucking on every piece of skin he can clain as his. "I want to make you mine." He stops his movements and looks down at me staring directly into my eyes. "Can I make love to you Jungkook?" I stare back into his blue eyes. They are full of lust, and Love. My lips slip into a smile. "Yes you can make love to me hyung."

  Hyung smiles before leaning into kiss me again but this time I meet him halfway. The kiss started out slow and just filled his love before his tongue finds it's way into my mouth. I wrap my pale arms around his neck and let him ravish my mouth, letting him do whatever he wants to me.

   After a while we pull away. Our foreheads together and our chests moving together in sync. My lips curve into my small smile, before I glance up at Hyung to see his beautiful eyes staring back into mine. "Lets take this into the bedroom Jungkook." I nod my head before he wraps his strong arms around be lifting me up. I wrap my pale legs around his waist while he turns off the shower walking back to the bedroom.

   When he reach the bed he lays down with me under his muscle body. I look up into his eyes "Hyung?" He looks back into my brown eyes "Yes Bunny?" I blush out of embarrassment and move a gaze away from his face. "This is my first time. Will it hurt?" I feel his chest rubble from him chuckling, he brings his right and big hand to my cheek caressing it making me look him in the eyes. "It will hurt but only for a little bit. So I will prep you so it will be easier for the both of us."

   I nod my head and peck his soft lips before leaning my head back onto the pillow. He gives me another kiss before reaching over to the side table pulling put a bottle of lube.

   He grabs my thic and pale thighs spreading them more, giving him a perfect view of my hole and dick. I blush and cover my face. He lets out a noise of disaproval, grabing my tiny hands pulling them away from my face.

  "Baby boy I want to see you face when you cum." My blush deepens from  embarrassment, but I keep my hands away from my face.

  Hyung leans down towards my precum covered dick and licks a line all the way from the bottom of my shaft to the tip causing more precum to come out and a loud moan to come out my mouth.  His tounge was so warm and soft.

  I almost choke when he takes my whole shaft into his mouth. I cum on spot. My whole body shivering from my orgasm. Hyung sucks my dick some more milking it from my cum and swallowed. "Hyung that's nasty you should have spit it out." He smiles at me showing of his perfect teeth. "It's okay baby boy, you taste wonderful."

   I blush while he grabs the bottle of lube again putting some on two fingers. He rubs his fingers around my hole slipping one in a little before bringing it back out. "Are you ready bunny?" "Yes hyung." He slowly pushes one finger in my hole. I shiver from the coldness coming from the lube.

"Hyung it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would it just feels weird." He chuckles "Well baby boy that is only one finger." He starts to pump his finger in and out of me slowly before entering another finger.

   After a minute of him fingering me he pulls them out. "Now kookie it's time for the real thing." I giggle and kiss his lips "I'm ready." He smiles before rubbing lube on his dick. I jump a little from his thick, long, dick against my hole, rubbing around it.

   Hyung's left hand grabs my waist while he kisses me. I let out a small cry as he slowly enters me. 'Hung was right, it does hurt.'

   After he was fully in my body he stays there kissing me, holding me while waiting for the call to continue. Five minutes later I got used to the pain. I slowly move my hips against him. He got the sign to continue.

  He slowly started to roll his hips against mine. I feel heavenly. I wrap my pale arms around his neck and kiss him while moans come out my mouth into his.

  His thrusts gradually go faster. "H-hyung ahh go faster please!" He grunts in my ear before ramming right against my prostate. I cum on spot again, my body shaking from overstimulation. I clench around his shaft. He lets out a groan in my ear before bringing his rough hand around my shaft jerking me off.

   I bring my one of hands down to his trying to pull it off. "Ahhh hyung s-stop to ha much ahhh" he grunts in response squeezing my shaft and moving faster hitting mu prostate with an unbelievable amount of force.

  I start to cry while moaning. Its to much pleasure my body is to sensitive. Everytime he hits my prostate I cum to the point nothing is coming out.  I've never felt this way before, it feels like its just me and hyung in the galaxy. "D-daddy!" Hyung pulls my head up to his face bringing me in a fierce kiss, filled with love, compassion and lust. I feel warm liquid go into my body covering my velvet walls.

*End smut*

   We pull away and look at each other in the eyes. Hyung brings his hand up to my cheek wiping away my tears. "Don't cry bunny I'm sorry. Did I go to rough?" I blush and shook my head, snuggling into his neck hugging him. "No Hyung I liked it." His chest vibrates against mine. "Well kookie let's get you into the shower."

  Sorry for not updating a lot has been going on lately and I recently moved so I've been busy. But schools out so I'll be updating alot more. Byeee