Chapter 15

I think its been a hour since eomma left. I still can't believe that Taehyung hyung did this to me. And Jimin Hyung... does he know about this?

   I just need to sleep some more. Maybe this is all just a dream. I close my eyes and sigh.

Just a dream

"Kookie....Jungkook..Jungkook get up!"

     I slowly open my eyes with a  confused expression. In front of me is Taehyung hyung. I look down my legs. Chained. So its not a dream, a sick dream. "Kookie" I look back up a Taehyung hyung. He was supposed to be the person I can trust. "Why?" "What do you mean why?" "Why did you kidnapped me?" He looked down and sighed "I took you away because I love you. I wasn't going to let you get hurt anymore." I let out a frustrated groan "Before we even went to my house I agreed to move in with you. Yet when I went into my room all my stuff was packed. There was a f-fucking dead b-body in my bed for crist sake Tae!"

   Taehyung hyung aggressively ruffled his hair while groaning before looking me in the eyes.

"Jungkook. Let me explain everything to you..." I nod my signaling him to continue. He let out a quiet sigh before laying down on the bed next to me. I give him a weird look before I tried to put some distance between us. Only for him to grab my waist and pull me under the covers with him. I'm laying half way on top of him.

   "Okay..so where should I start?" He looks at me questionably. I look up at his face. "Start from the beginning. When this all started." "Jungkook.. my love for you started a long time ago. But...I'll tell you everything from when we first met."

    I look up at Taehyung Hyung expectedly.

"So I came up with a plan to introduce myself to you." I nod my head "So what was your plan?"

"Well bunny, your parents work for me. Their nothing special. I could kill them and it wouldn't effect my work." He pauses and looks at me to see if a have anything to say but I just keep quiet taking all this imformation in. "So since your parents work for me I gave them a order to leave. Once they were gone I introduced myself to you."

  "Why did you have them leave? You could have introduced yourself to me when they were there."

  Taehyung hyung sighed before he snuggled closer to me causing me to blush. Don't judge me, even though he kidnapped me doesn't mean my feelings for him is just going to disappear. He was my first kiss, he was the first person to touch me in my special places.

"I wanted them gone so I could spend time with you. I wanted there to be no distractions between us. I wanted to have an excuse to send time with you."

  I lift my head up and looked him in the eyes. "Hyung..if you really wanted to send time with me you would have had an excuse a long time ago. Since you apparently known me way before I known you." I felt his arms around my waist tighten.

"Jungkook I couldn't introduce myself to you years ago." I groan in frustration "Why not Taehyung?! Why could you come. You must have known my parents would beat the shit out of me everyday!" "Bunny-" "Don't fucking call me anything other than my name! Just tell me why!"

  "Jungkook it's because I was in the mental institution! I'm fucking crazy okay! I kill people for fun!"

    I look up at Taehyung hyungs face to see tears trailing down his cheeks. My heart broke a little bit.

Taehyung's point of view

    I am such a dumbass! How am I supposed to get Jungkook to be with me when I fucking stalked him then kidnapped him! Maybe I really am crazy.

   Why do I have to ruin everything.

   "Hyung" I feel Jungkook's small hands cup my cheeks, his hands not even covering my whole cheek from how small they are. "Tae don't cry." I'm crying? When did I start crying?

   I reach my eyes up and aggressively wipe my eyes only for Jungkook to softly grab my hands  and gently wipe my eyes. I open them to see Jungkook looking at me with a gentle and worried look. "Please don't cry Tae. Its okay. I understand. I forgive you for everything. Okay? I still care about you hyung." That only causes me to cry harder.

    I let out a loud sob and grab Jungkooks waist pulling him closer and hide my face in the crook of his neck. His left hand is stroking my hair while his right hand is rubbing my uper back.

   "Let it out Tae."

  I sob loudly "I'm so sorry kookie. I shouldn't have done all this. I'm so fucking pathetic. I'll let you go-"
Jungkook grabs my face and looks me and the eyes. "You are not pathetic. And I'm not going anywhere. I already told you before all this happend I would stay with you and I'm still not taking it back."

"Even though you kidnapped me and stalked me. You where still the only person I could go to. You was there for me. Hell you even stoped me from jumping off a bridge. You've done so much for me hyung. Even you kidnapping me saved me from the abuse from my parents."

"If you can save my life twice, then you aren't pathetic"

  Is he actually staying with me? Shouldn't he hate me?

  "Shouldn't you hate me after all I've done." He nodded his head "Yes I should hate you. I should he disgusted and afraid of you but...I can't bring myself to. I like you to much, shit Tae I might even love you."

    I smile and lean closer to him. When I'm only a couple centimeters away Jungkook closes his eyes. I look at his face and smile before I put my lips on his.

   Even though this is not our first kiss it still gives me butterflys in my stomach.

'God Jungkook. What are you doing to me?'

=

=

=

=

=

Hey long time no see. Sorry for not updating for the past week. I will try to update more frequently. I hope you liked the chapter.

Byeeeeeeee

*edited*