Chapter 22

Taehyung

"Is that all you need sir?" The flower lady asked Taehyung. Taehyung smiled kindly at the old woman. "Yes that's all I'm getting." The old woman gave Taehyung the flowers and he head out the door.

  'I hope Jungkook will like these roses!' Taehyung smiles while heading towards his car, taking the keys out of his pocket, he pressed the unlock button before entering.

He starts his journey home. 'Wait I should get my bunny some banana milk.' Instead of heading home he desides to go to the convenience store.

  After a 5 minute drive he enters the convenience store, immediately heading towards the beverages. Taehyung finds the banana milk and opens the door and grabs it before heading to the register.

  Taehyung leaves the convenience store and heading to his car. He was pulling his keys out his pocket when someone collides into his shoulder causing him to drop his keys. He bends down and picks them up before looking at the person who he walked into.

   "I apolo- Jackson!" Taehyung's voice went from a kind and respectful tone to dark and threating. "What the fuck are you doing here!" The brown hair male smirked. "Oh nothing really! Just going about my day like you." Taehyung was getting aggravated and pissed by Jackson's presence. "Well I'm not going to bother you any longer V, you seem to be having a good day, it would be a shame for anything horrible to happen." Jackson said this in a sing song voice while smiles sickeningly sweet. "What do you mea-" Taehyung was cut off by his phone ringing, he reaches in his pocket and pulls out his phone.

   Jimin's name pops up. He quickly answers the phone.

"Jimin did something happen?!" Taehyung could hear yells and jimins cries.

"Taehyung! P-please help, the-they took J-jungkook!" Jiming choked out through his cries.

Taehyung curses "I'm on my way!" "P-please hurry!"

  Taehyung ends the call and looks up to find Jackson gone. He runs to his car and unlockes it and speeds off the the house.

'Please be okay bunny'

I know this chapter his short but I'll update later tonight I'll try to make it longer.

Byeee