Chapter 10

I snuggle closer to the warmth thats surrounding me and smile I little bit. "Sigh- so warm." I almost fall back to sleep when I hear the warmth chuckle. I open my eyes to see me still laying on top of Taehyung with my face in his neck.

"Did I fall asleep on you? Im sorry." I try to lift myself up but he just tightened his arms around me before putting his face in my neck.

"Nooo lets stay like this!"

"Okay Tae Tae."

"Ohhhh you finally gave me a nickname."

"It just came out. Can I talk to you?"

"Yes of course you can."

   He says while putting his head back on the pillow. I put my chin on his chest looking up at him and grin.

"I made a friend at school for the first time!"

He grins widely

"Really! Thats amazing! What's their name? How old are they? Are they male or fe-"

"Calm down Tae. His name is Park Jimin and hes 18. I have lunch and PE with him."

His grin if its even possible grew bigger.

"I know Jimin and his boyfriend. He's in my friend group."

"Really and Jimin is gay?"

"Yep really. His boyfriend is a grumpy old man well hes not really old hes only 24 his name is Min Yoongi."

"Thats cool. I didnt know any of that-yawn-"

Tae Tae hyung chuckles

"Are you still tired? I am going to go make some breakfast."

"Nooo Tae Tae stay and keep on cuddling me!"

"Okay kookie I'll stay until you fall back to sleep."

  I nod my head and snuggle closer to him.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes...."

"When my parents come back are you going to stop talking to me?"

"No why do you think I would even consider that."

"I don't know. I just want to stay with you all the time. I don't want them to come back.."

Taehyung's point of view

  I hate hearing my bunny sound so sad. I already know why he doesn't want them to come back but I still ask him because he doesn't know that.

"Why don't you want them to come back?"

I look down at him to see some tears come down his cheeks.

   "They alway b-beat me. They beat me for n-no reason. They call me faggot. They act like they care about me w-when around other people.  It-it all started when I came out. They started drinking. It wasn't bad at first. It was just slaps but now their just plane violent. The day they left Jaehwa my father beat me with a belt over and over while my mother just watched smirking. I don't think I can take it any longer when they get back."

I flipped us over so I'm on top of him. I hugged him close to me while rubbing his head. "Baby don't cry."

Jungkook's point of view

   I didn't even notice that I was crying. But thinking about the beatings I'll receive when they get back makes me cry harder. I wrap my arms around Taehyung's neck and put my head between his neck and shoulder and just break down crying.