Chapter 16

I pull back from the kiss,my hands still on his cheeks. I slowly open my eyes. Taehyung was staring at me. I look down at his lips. 'They look so nice'. I lean back in and put my lips on his.

    Taehyung groans and rolls us over with him on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He grabs my right thigh and pulls around his waist.

     I feel him lick my bottom lip, 'what is he trying to do?' I hear Taehyung groan before his right hand grabs a handfull of my ass and squeezes it.

"Ahhhh"

   I feel Taehyung's tongue slip between my lips. I moan louder then last time.'God this is so embarrassing' I don't know how to French kiss so I just lay underneath him with my arms around his neck just letting him devour my mouth.

    Taehyung tilts his head and I feel his tongue go deeper into my mouth while he grabs my ass with both hands. I moan but it was muffled becuase of Taehyung's mouth. He groans before breaking the kiss, trialling kisses down to my neck. I moan loudly at one spot, he chuckles before sucking on the same spot I moan and grab his hair.

      After a while of Taehyung abusing my neck he leans back and looks me in the eyes still massaging my ass. I let out a little moan. "Do you want to continue or do you want to take a shower?" I do need a shower. "I'll take a shower. But.."

      I look down and blush a little. "But what kookie?" I look up at him shyly "Can you take it with me hyung?" He chuckles while smiling "Of course I can!" He gets off the bed  and unlocks the chain. 'I forgot that was there' He grabs me and walked to the bathroom while still holding me.

      He sets me down on the counter and turned on the shower. I just sit there and watch his actions. He turns to me and smiles causing me to smile. "Do you want me to help you undress?" I shake my head "I can do it." He nods his head and pulls off his shirt.

"Gasp. Hyung? How did you get that scar?" There was a long scar on Taehyung's lower stomach to the right, it looks like it was cut realy deep.

  "Its a long story that I will tell you about some other time."

"Can't you tell me now?"

  He sighs before saying

"It happened the day before I was took to the mental Asylum."

=

=

=

=

  I hope you liked the chapter I make a longer on tomorrow. I apologize for any grammer or spelling errors.

BYEEEEEE