Chapter 21

Jungkook

  I stare at Hyungs face. Memorizing every detail. The mole on his nose. His dark and perfectly shaped brows. His soft hair in random places looking like a birds nest. He looks so calm while sleeping. No deep lines, his face relaxed.

  How can you look this peaceful and beautiful yet be a killer, well they do say never judge a book by its cover. Is it wrong that even though I know Taehyung hyung is a murderer, phycopath, and kidnapper, I still love him. Yes I know its crazy that I've haven't known him for long, and he kidnapped me but, he's the only one that understands the pain I'm in.

  I reach up and cup his cheek, rubbing it with my thumb. After a minute of staring at him I lean in and softly kiss his lips. I pull back only to get pull closer for a deeper kiss.

  I kiss back immediately, I opened my eyes slightly, making eye contact with Hyung. His eyes were filled with love and lust.

"Jungkook, you don't know how hard it was being in the asylum. I wanted to leave it, to come and protect you but I thought maybe I belong here. Maybe I'm supposed to stay here with people like me, but then I thought, I can't stay here knowing you still going through pain." I give him a small smile and rub is cheek some more with my thumb. "I love you tremendously with all the heart I have left. I know I fucked up big time. When I first came with the idea of leaving to protect you, I was going to introduce myself to you as me and not lie, but I didn't think you would still wa-" I cut his sentence short by kissing him. "Hyung if you came to me as you, without lying, I would still love you like I love you now."

  We make eye contact and his eyes are filled with shock and happiness. "Are you saying you love me back Jungkook?" I give him a tooth filled grin and peck his lips. I nod my head before hiding my face into his neck from embarrassment.

   I hear him chucking while wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. "So my bunny loves me back?" I nod as an answer but he wasn't having that. He moves my face from his neck forcing me to make eye contact. Its not that I don't love looking in his eyes, they are gorgeous.

  "I want you to say it Jungkook." I break our eye contact and blush. "I love you Hyung." He does his sigature box smile before kissing me, pulling away only when they needed breath.

"I love you more than you could ever know bunny."

Hello I'm sorry I haven't updated I've been busy moving. But I promise I will update more.

Byeeee