Chapter 19

Taehyung's point of view

  "Hyungs this is Jungkook" I smile at my hyungs and look down at my bunny, who's now shy, hiding behind me while gripping on the hem of my shirt but peeking out to see them.

   Jin hyung gets off of Namjoon Hyungs lap and walks up to kookie and smiles at him opening his arms. "Give eomma a hug Kookie" Jungkook giggles and lets go of me and runs to Jin hyung and hugs him the shyness completely gone. "Eomma! I missed you!" Jin hyung laughs while rubbing his back. "I missed you too Kookie." I can't stop smiling at the sight.

    Namjoon hyung stands up and pulls Jungkook from Jin hyungs embrace and hugs him. "It's nice to meet you Jungkook. I'm Namjoon but you can call me appa." Kookie looks up at Namjoon hyung with a grin on his face. "It's nice to meet you too appa!" Jungkook releases himself from the hug and runs back behind me. "Taehyung are you going to introduce me to Jungkook?" I hear my lazy hyung speak to me.

    "Yes hyung, of course I'm going to introduce Jungkook to you." I look down at Jungkook and smile sweetly at him. "Jungkook this is Yoongi Hyung. He sleeps a lot, if you see him sleeping leave him along. He gets real aggressive when it comes to sleep...and Jimin." He nods his head taking in all of this new information. "Its nice to meet you Yoongi Hyung. I'm Jeon Jungkook."

   Yoongi hyung smiles before giving Jungkook a short hug while muttering a 'Its nice to meet you too.' After their short hug Jimin ran up to Jungkook and hugged him. "I missed you kookie!" Jungkook grins and hugs him back. "I missed you too Hyung!" I feel a sting of jealousy 'Their just friends Taehyung relax.'

   After a minute they finally pulled back from what it looked like bone crushing hug. The grin on Jungkooks face disapires causing my smile to disappear. "Since Taehyung Hyung is your hyung does that mean when we meet at school you wasn't trying to be real friends?" Jimin shakes his head violently "No! When we meet at school I was actually a new student. Then I seen you and I remembered that your the one Taehyung hyung loves so I wanted to become friends."

    His cute bunny smile comes back on his face. "Oh really! So..we are real friends!?" Jimin nods his head "Yes we are real friends dummy!" They both giggle. 'God how does a simple sound come out of Jungkook sound like music to my e-'

   Jin Hyung claps his hands ruing my thoughts. Everyone got quiet to hear what Jin Hyung wanted to say. "Now that I have everyones attention. I would like to say that dinner is ready."

Time skip

   Jungkook is staying in my room with me for now on. Right now he's in the bathroom, he's supposed to be taking a shower until I hear him yell for me.

  "Hyung!" I toss my phone to the side and get off my bed, heading to the bathroom. I open the door with a curious expression but that was soon replaced with one of lust when I caught the sight of Jungkook.

   He was standing by the shower with no clothes on. Not even underwear. His naked, pale, and hairless body all for me to see. I mean last time I seen him naked I wasn't really paying attention to his body. Now I regret not looking. His tiny waist that I just want to wrap my arms around. His thick and juicy thighs that I just want to suck and bite. God don't get me started with that ass. That ass is so fucking thick and round Kim Kardashian should be offended. He's so perfect, just like his personality.

    "Hyung?" I hear Bunnys shy voice speak to me. I force my eyes away from his gorgeous body and look at his face. He's blushing, he's more red than a tomato, while looking down playing with his fingers. "Yes Bunny?" He mutters something and of course I can't hear him. I walk in front of him and grab his chin forcing him to look at me. I smirk at him and speak in a low tone. "You have to speak up bunny I can't hear you."

  His blush darkened if that was even possible. "I was wondering if you can turn on the shower, because I don't know how it works." My smirk deepens "How about I just shower with you?" He quickly shook his chin from my grasp and looks down. "If you want to we can."

  I open the glass door and turn on the shower. I turn around and look at Jungkook. "Go ahead and get in while I get undressed." He nods his head and fast walked in front of me. My eyes automatically looked at his ass. I watch as it jiggles. My pants tighten.

'God bunny what are you doing to me'

=

=

=

I know I haven't updated for a while. I don't really have an excuse but I'll update later tonight or tomorrow.

Byeeeeeeee