Chapter 23

Narrators point of view

  Taehyung parked his car and ran to the house, not even bothering taking the keys out of the ignition.

  His heart beating fast as he finds the front door open. He runs through the door yelling pitifully. "Jimin!"

Silence

The diry blonde ran throughout the house. Only to find evidence of struggle, and no sign of anyone. He runs his hands through his hair sighing out of disappointment. "How could I let this happen?!"

He walks slowly to the livingroom and sits on the couch, tears threatening to fall out of his cloudy blue eyes, when his phone rings. He quickly shuffles through his pocket until he found his phone. Looking at the ID caller

Unknown Caller

He slowly presses accept. Lifting his phone to his ear. "Hello V." Taehyung growls at the familiar voice. "Jackson where are they?!" The voice on the other line laughs like a maniac. "How do you know it was me V? Perhaps it might have been someone else. You can never know these days, everybody wants revenge somehow."

"I do know it was you motherfucker! Tell me where they are, where is Jungkook!" Jackson sighs. "How about we make this more interesting. You have two options." Taehyung breaths in, his heart stops. "What are the options?" Jackson giggles amused by the situation. "Option one is you either get to save your friends which have been with you through a lot and supported you. Or.." "Or what! Taehyung growls through gritted teeth.

"Or save your bunny. But you better choose quickly and wisely. Times running out already."

  Taehyung feels his heart shatter. Tears rolling down his tan cheeks. How will he be able to choose between the love of his life and family. But he knows what he has to do.

With a heavy heart he painfully speaks. "I choose..."

=

=

=

=

Sorry I haven't updated lately I have not really been motivated.