Chapter 6

1 week later

    Throughout the whole week I've been having a feeling that someone is watching me. I don't like it. But other than that it's been great, me and Taehyung have been getting a lot closer. I think he might have feelings for me, well I have feelings for him but I hope he does for me. Who am I kidding he doesn't like me.

"Fuck I need to go for a walk and think."

   I get up and put on my hoodie and shoes. Afterwards I grab my phone with my headphones and head out the door locking it. I walk to Taehyung's house, and knock on his door. I stand there for a minute before he opens it.

"Hey kookie what do you need?"

"Nothing I'm just telling you I'm going for a walk"

He stares at me contemplating whether to let me go or not. After a minute he nods his head.

"Okay I'll see you later, bye."

"Bye"

I leave his house and start to walk around, with my headphones in drowning in my thoughts.

'Why can't I stop thinking about him?' 'Does he even like me?' 'He's just being nice'

All of the sudden I'm being pushed into a wall. I look up and see my dads friends. One of them grabs my headphones and pulls them out.

"Isn't this Jaehwa's son?"

"Yea"

"We can't rob him."

"Yes we can. Jaehwa is always saying how he's just a piece of shit, and he's a fag."

"Okay lets do it then"

  They all start to walk towards me.

"P-please don't. I'll do a-anything!"

"Nah, we have to teach you a lesson"

They all start to hit me... it's not like I'm not used to it. They took my wallet and left.

I slide onto the ground and cry.

I just need to end it. I get up and go to a bridge. I walk up it.

I climb over the barrier

I look down

And just

Breathe.

pain.

All I feel is pain

Why can't I feel anything besides pain.

  I'll just end it now

I close my eyes

And lean forward

=

=

=

  I'm using my friends phone to update. I hope you liked it. I don't know when I'll update again but I hope you liked it.

BYEEE👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽