Dream Come True

Dylan just finished talking to his parents on his phone when his Manager called him.

"Didi, we have something to discuss, follow me.", his manager walked into a room where his assistant and company CEO is.

"Dylan, this is about the first major role that you'll portray.", his assistant said.

"It's a modern drama. You got the male lead role. Congratulations!", his agency's CEO congratulate him.

"It was DaoMing Si of Meteor Garden.", his manager informed him.

Dylan was dumbfounded. DaoMing Si?! As in the legendary DaoMing Si?! Jerry Yan's most iconic role?!

He can't believe that he got the role. He can still remember when Ms. Angie Chai chose him as the winner of Super Idol's episode where they roleplay F4. They praised him that he exudes all the charismatic attitude and aura of 'DaoMing Si'.

"You'll meet the other cast next week. The other 3 guys and your first female lead.", his manager explained to him as well as the other details but Dylan can't focus on it since he is still shocked.

Once he got to his apartment that night, he immediately called his Mother to deliver the good news.

"Ma! I got the role! I am the new DaoMing Si! I will star the 2018 version of Meteor Garden!", he almost shouts on his phone for being too excited.

"He Di, calm down! I can't understand you.", his mother said while laughing.

"Is that He Di?", he can hear his NaiNai's voice on the other line asking if it is him.

"I'm home!", his father's voice in the background.

Dylan missed all of them. He even misses his father's scolding when he messes things up.

"I got the role of DaoMing Si in the new Meteor Garden!", he informed his mother.

"Really? Video Call me right now, Wang He Di!!", his mother ordered him.

Dylan video calls his mother. They talked for at least 2 hours, him just telling them all that happened to him for today. He was very happy since they were all happy and congratulating him since he got the role he dreamed of. And knowing that they are all proud of him.

******************

On the other side, a tiny girl can't believe she'll play that iconic role. This is such a dream!

Few minutes before, "You mean I really bagged the role? Me?! Shen Yue??", she asked.

"Yes, you did! You made it! You will be doing dress fitting in 2 days. We already booked a flight to Shanghai for you, I'll be going there tomorrow then just follow me there the next day, I need to arrange some things for you. Then you'll also meet the other cast especially the new F4.", after hearing that, she thought, Yeah, how do the new F4 looks like? I bet they would be devilishly handsome and I hope I can get along with all of them.

Her Manager snaps her out of that thought and asks her, "Yue, are you listening to me?", she just nodded but she was not really listening. Her head is up in the clouds at the moment.

She then went out and started running for at least a few meters now for being too giddy after she heard the very good news. One, that would change her life, maybe forever.

----------------------------------------------------------

Note: Please bear with me, guys. This is my first Wattpad story. I am shipping #DiYue #DyShen which is why I have this story in mind. Hope you all will like this! A vote could help as well. 

xoxo :)