Drive Thru

Dylan and Yue decided to drive around after doing the variety show filming. She and Dylan went into a drive-thru and ordered some snacks. They decided to eat it on the parking lot of Yue's apartment. 

"Hey,  what if a friend of yours started courting you? Is that okay with you?"

"It depends on who that friend is. If I like him, then it's fine, if not, I would ask him to stop. I will not let him waste his time on me knowing that I will never like him the way he would  like me.", 

"Do you have anyone who's courting you at the moment?"

Yue looked at Dylan with a confused look on her face. "And why are you asking? And, what if there is?"

"I --, I just thought to check who it is just in case it's someone I know and would definitely bring troubles to you, you know?", Dylan stuttered while lying to Yue who is still confused about his question but she decided to just shrugged it off.

While they are talking and laughing inside the car, Yue's phone ring and Dylan noticed how her face lights up upon seeing the caller ID though he can't read the name. Damn these eyes are so weak I hate it, Dylan thought and he realized that whoever Yue was talking to on her phone now can make her happy as her laughs echoed inside the car. 

Upon seeing the caller ID on her phone and realized who was calling, she answered the call in a heartbeat. The person on the other line told her that he is waiting for her as her Manager already let him inside but she went outside to buy some stuff. Yue told Dylan that she needs to come up now because Manager Jie, already asked her to go home since she has a schedule tomorrow.

"Okay, see you soon! Bye, my Moon."

"Thanks for the treat today. Don't be a stranger again, okay?", with this statement, Dylan just nodded at Yue and go on his way while Yue stepped into the parking lot elevator.

So it was Manager Jie that called Yue? On his way out of the building's parking lot, he saw Manager Jie, walking towards the entrance, so decided to call her.

"Jie, I already had Yue come up to her unit as per your instructions since Yue said that you told her that she has a schedule tomorrow when you called her a while ago."

"Huh? I called Yue? When? Where? I didn't call her, I was buying some stuff in the convenience store because a friend of her came over tonight and we do not have anything to offer for him to eat. And she doesn't have any schedule tomorrow."

"Okay, then I have to go, Manager Hao might kill me already. Bye, Jie!"

Dylan was about to go to sleep when he remembers something. Wait, Manager Jie said 'HIM', so is it a guy who called Yue? Is it the same guy they were talking about when we were in London? I think I need to step up or else I will be on a losing team. With that thought, Kuan's words flashed on his mind. Kuan is right, wait, so he knows I love Yue? How? Am I being too transparent? Do the other 2 idiots know it too? Oh, snap!

After that night, Dylan would always text, chat, call or video call Yue but that fact was hidden to the outside world as instructed by their management, so Dylan and Yue would always say that they do not contact each other after the filming but we have a saying that "Action Speaks Louder than Words", which was always pointed out by their common fans which they call themselves as DIY. The meaning is a bit fluffy, Dylan I Yue ('I' sounds like 'ai' which in Chinese is love).

It has been a week after MG finished airing in Mainland China that received average rating but still being shown in other countries which gained them a lot of international fans which would always spazz about them on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, some post it also in Tumblr and Pinterest.