Unsaid Feelings

After that dreadful week, Dylan would occasionally talk to Yue in WeChat asking her about her work and life. He also got the courage to ask her about Fei QiMing.

"Hey, I never thought you know QiMing, eh? You even went to his birthday party."

"Ohh him? I knew him since my first drama since he also auditioned for a role there. he auditioned on the same as mine and we were even asked to play a part on the drama during that audition."

"I see, that explained why you seem a bit close when I saw you in the parking lot."

"About that, I have something to say to you and I want you to be honest to me, okay?"

With that words from Yue, Dylan's nervousness goes to a whole another level.

"Uhmm, shoot!"

"Did you overheard my conversation with my Manager the last time we saw each other?"

"I did not hear anything. When I got there I just saw you nodding and both of you seems serious so I decided to just not bother you. Also, I saw him leaving the parking lot but he definitely came from your direction so I thought it might be really serious.", Dylan lied to Yue.

Yue felt unconvinced with Dylan's answer so she asked further, "Hmm, you sure? It's because when we caught you, you started speaking really fast which you would do when you are either nervous or mad."

"Hey, I just thought that it is not the correct time to pull up some jokes on you that time."

"Okay, then, but what do you think about him?"

"Who?"

"Him. Fei Qi Ming."

"Well, he, uhhhmmmm..", Dylan actually do not know what to say. He does not know the guy, at all.

"He looks kind."

"That's it? Kind? Anything else?"

"Ey, I don't know him personally so I can only say kind since he does look kind."

"Uhmm, okay another one."

"You talked a lot today, Shen Yue!"

"Just let me talk first okay! He was actually, hmmm....", Shen Yue do not know how to say it. It's as if the words don't want to come out from her mouth.

"Hey, Shen Yue!! He was what?!"

"Hello?! You still there?? Still breathing?!"

"SHEN YUE!!!!"

"Sorry, Di. Just went to get something!", Yue's lamest excuse.

"Don't scare me like that, okay? So what were you saying about him?"

Shen Yue took a very deep breath before spilling the tea to Dylan. "He already told me that he like me and would like to court me, in private of course so it won't affect my career or his."

"I see.", suddenly Dylan got speechless. 

"Does your parents and management know about this already?"

"No, not yet. He said he'd be the one who will tell them."

"But did you agree? I mean did you allow him to court you?", Dylan was holding his breath while waiting for Yue's answer.

"Well, it would be rude to stop him right?"

"It would be much hurtful if you would allow him to court you when you know you don't like him. All his effort would just go to waste. Unless. . . . ", Dylan stopped mid-sentence as his throat start to hurt.

"Unless what?"

"Unless you like him. Do you like him, Yue?"

Yue wasn't able to answer and with that, Dylan knows it already. Hard words hurt your feeling but silence breaks your heart. 

"I am still unsure of it. All I know is I adore him, Di. I always want to talk to him, see him and sometimes just be with him."

Words don't have the power to hurt you unless the person who said them means a lot to you.

"Wha--, what do you like about him?", He knows he shouldn't be asking anything more as it will give him more pain but he had to know what does that guy have that he don't, maybe it was the competitive side of him.

"I like how he smiles. I like yours too. I like how he tells his corny jokes. Yours are not funny too.", Dylan can imagine how her eyes sparkle while she talks about him.

"He makes me happy. He can make me smile and laugh. He's smart, a bit crazy and a little weird in a good way. Also, as crazy as it seems, his smile alone can make my day, Di."

That is also what I felt for you ever since, Yue but I'm afraid you weren't able to see it. And it hurts to know that you will never look at me the way I look at you.

"Hey Yue, I know you wanted to tell more of that story but I have to go, I have some commitments tomorrow. My manager would kill me if I won't sleep now. Let's talk about that next time, okay?"

"Awww, okay then, I won't keep you awake tonight. Good night Wang He Di."

His heart was throbbing at a speed he can't actually bear. He felt nervous as if everything had stopped and his vision went blurry as his tears started to fill his eyes. It hurts too much for his soul alone. 

Unbeknownst to Dylan, his Manager knows that he cried himself to sleep. Here we go again. It's sad how someone can go from being the reason you woke up smiling, to the reason you cry yourself to sleep, Manager Hao thought.

The next morning, Manager Hao was surprised when he saw Dylan in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for the both of them. 

"Ge, let's eat! I've cooked something for our breakfast."

"Di, you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Why would I?"

"Ohh coz' last night you were.."

"I'm okay, ge!", Dylan didn't even gave his Manager a chance to finish his sentence.

Dylan didn't even notice that he fell asleep while crying last night. When he woke up, the sun was not even up but he decided to take a jog and get some coffee. After sprinting for at least 200 meters he decided to take a rest on the park near his apartment along with the coffee he bought on his way there. 

He watched the sunrise on that park while sitting on a bench. Then he remembers what Kuan said to him before he left his apartment. "I know you like or maybe love Yue already, but if you don't show it to her what you really feel then it's your loss, might as well just give up".

Wang HeDi, you need to step up. Quitting is not in your vocabulary, at least do everything you can to win her, and if she is really not for you then at least you won't have any regrets in the end.

Dylan was notified by his Manager that another celebrity was added to the cast of the new variety show he will star in. It was Wu Yi also known as Philip Wu. He knew it was a singer and the guy was on a recent trending topic in Weibo when he revealed that Shen Yue was his ideal type woman.

I swear to God, if this guy is another rival, I might go crazy! Dylan thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update guys! I might update every week from now on instead of every 3 days, as what I've done before due to workloads. DiYue fluff coming soon :p

xoxo :)