Meeting 'Yue'

ShangHai, 2017

It was the day where they will be fitting their clothes they will wear in the series.

Dylan walked inside a room where a small girl was sitting in front of a makeup chair. He noticed that she stared at him with a knowing look. He went straight to his Manager whose busy reading something so he pokes him on his sides and his Manager noticed him and just smiles.

"Eyy, that is the new ShanCai, your female lead.", his Manager said then points to the girl seating on the same chair. "Why don't you introduce yourself to her? Go! Now!", his Manager added.

Dylan walked towards her and introduce himself.

"Hi! My name is Wang HeDi. I will be playing the role of DaoMing Si. You must be the one who'll play ShanCai, right?", Dylan said then offers his hand for a handshake.

Yue was almost done with her makeup when the guy approached her and introduced himself. He shakes his hands when he offers it to him then he politely leaves.

"Would you believe that he is only turning 19 this December?", the makeup artist told the stylist.

He's just 18?! What had he been eating to grow up like that? Though, he is cute but is he some kind of a gangster or hip-hop style guy? Well, I guess, based on his clothing style. Yue thought of while staring at Dylan.

*******************

As per the briefing and script reading, they would be filming their scenes starting the next week.

All casts were able to talk to each other to familiarize. Dylan was talking with the boys while Yue was with the girls. She noticed that he would occasionally stare at her that baffles her but just decides to ignore it.

Dylan walk towards her and calls her, "My Cai! I am looking forward to working with you!", he said along with his boyish grin.

"My what? What did you just called me? Where did that come from?!", Yue asked, confused with what Dylan said.

"My Cai. As in Cai from ShanCai.", Dylan explained.

"Ehhyy, that is too much! Too cheesy for me!", Yue said while giggling so Dylan started laughing with her.

They both stopped when they realize that everyone is already staring at the two of them with big smiles on their faces as if they are enjoying the view.

"You two, it's too early to be flirting, you know?", Kuan teased them.

"We're not flirting!", as they both yell at Kuan who just shrug it off with a smirk.

"Hey, we can include that on one of their scenes, that is too cute! Well, everyone, you can all go now, make sure to take a rest. I'll just coordinate with you all", said Angie Chai, the producer of the show as she thanks everyone for coming.

****************

Few days after that, it was already the press conference where they will be introduced as the new cast of Meteor Garden 2018.

Dylan is still busy fixing his hair when his Manager burst open the door and yells at him. "Didi, you need to go out now, the other 3 are already there waiting for you! Hurry up!". With that, Dylan goes out of the room and meet the 3 guys.

"What the hell did you do that it took you so long to come out?!", XiZe asked.

"Well, maybe he stares at himself in the mirror too long that he forgot the time!", Kang while laughing with XiZe.

"I thought I'd grow roots as feet waiting for you.", Kuan added.

"You guys stop, everyone knows that 'Dao Ming Si' is a bit extra.", Dylan stated then smirk.

"Then you both are the same, you're extra AF, Di!", XiZe stating facts.

One of the crew guided them to a makeshift studio where there are full of lights, laptops, and props.

The female photographer introduced herself and explained to them what kind of poses and shots she needed.

After 30 minutes, they are already done and just waiting for Shen Yue to come so she could do her solo shots then 1 with each one of them, or maybe 2-3 with Dylan since he is her leading man.

Everyone's gazed shift to Shen Yue when she walked inside the studio, she was wearing a white almost silver-ish dress with some shiny thingy on it. A woman talked to Yue and Dylan knew that Yue knows the woman with the way she smiles at her.

"There she is. My muse, my little YueYue!", the photographer excitedly greeted YueYue.

"It's been a long time since I last took a photo of you, it was the magazine cover, right?", the female photographer asked then Yue nodded while smiling then Yue started her shoot.

The boys were busy doing something else, like playing on their phone for XiZe and Kang or napping like Kuan but not Dylan. He was busy and intently staring at Yue while she posed for her solo shots.

"Ehmm, someone's drooling. Ehhyyy, you're gonna melt her with that kind of stares you are giving her for the last 15 minutes!", Kang said.

"Who's drooling? I am not drooling nor staring at her. Her dress is so shiny it makes my eyes hurt!", Dylan helplessly defended himself while the other boys were laughing.

"Di, Kang didn't mention any name, why did you assume it was you? Guilty, eh?", XiZe knowingly asked Dylan then both he and Kang started laughing, waking up Kuan. Dylan hated it when they bully him so he just sulks on his chair and waited until the start of the press conference.

It has been 2 tiring hours for the press conference to finished but it went well as planned. Everyone got a warm welcome from the press and they are on the trending list in social media. Everyone is going gaga over the new F4 and looking forward for Shen Yue to own the ShanCai role.

Everyone also noticed how gentleman Dylan is towards Yue, how he waits for her on the stage so he can assist her going down the stairs since she is wearing high heels. Many also noticed the good chemistry between the two lead actors of the drama.

After that, Kang and Kuan went back to their rooms while XiZe is busy talking to Jiaqi. Dylan was waiting for XiZe when Yue came out of nowhere and shock Dylan.

"Thank you for helping me go up and down the stairs. I swear my feet already hurts with that shoes.", Yue continues to talk but Dylan was just looking at her.

She really is a stunner, especially without any makeup. Her big brown eyes sparkle like stars, her chiseled nose, pinkish cheeks which I think is too fluffy to touch and then her lips. It looks so soft. Dylan thought as he stares at Yue's face while she talks. He snaps back to reality when Yue pokes his cheeks.

"Earth to DiDi. Hello?!", Yue jokes at Dylan while waving her hand in front of his face.

"Eyy, sorry, I am just sleepy.", said Dylan.

"Okay then, I need to get going! Bye! See you tomorrow, Wang He Di!", Yue shouts at Dylan while running to alight her van who is already waiting for her. Dylan waves back and smiled at her, the biggest smile he can offer.

All Dylan can remember that night is how beautiful Yue looks when she smiles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And at that moment, he realized that she has the most dazzling smile. He didn't want to fall in love, not at all. But at some point she smiled, the one that would reach her ears and would make her eyes squint and holy shit, I knew I blew it.

Note: Thanks for those who read it and will read it :)

xoxo :)