Not Mutual

It has been a few weeks since they started recording the variety show The Inn.

Both of them have been very busy doing events and projects like photo shoots and all but even with the busy schedule, Dylan was a constant person in Yue's everyday life.

He is pouring her with flowers all the time. He would call and text her to ask about her day. They would talk for hours on their phone and sometimes would give each other pieces of advice. They also have talked about the contrasting feud of their own fandoms, they also know that there are also people who ship them. Both of them would lurk in Weibo just to check the latest news concerning each other.

One day, Kuan visits Yue on her place and she asked things about Dylan.

"Ge, can I ask you something about Dylan?", Yue asked.

"Sure what is it?", Kuan said.

"Is he mentioning anything about me? Or us?"

"Hmm, let me think. Actually, you're all he talks about every time we chat."

"Really? Like what?"

"That he sends you flowers to congratulate you with your events and successful endorsements. That both of you talked until one of you would empty their phone's battery. That one time both of you sneaked out just to stroll at night and eat some hotpot. Also, that time he went to your place just to check on you since he is worried because you got hospitalized again."

"Wow! That is a bit detailed ehh.", Yue lets out a nervous laugh.

"Ahh, he also mentio-", Kuan paused when Yue suddenly put her hands on his mouth.

"Okay, I get it. He talks a lot about me."

"Yue, can't you see it?"

"See what?"

"The way he looks at you. It isn't the same way he looks at other girls."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Help me!! One is mute and one is blind!!", Kuan shouts in frustration while raising both his hands.

"Wait! What are you talking about? I'm confused."

"Don't be, just look at the brighter side, like the SUN."

"You know that if I do that I'd get blind.", Yue answered Kuan with full of sarcasm.

"You know what, sometimes I would realize that talking to you and Dylan would make me look older."

With that, Yue just laughed her heart out.

"On a serious note, how's your 'thing' with QiMing?"

"Same old thing."

"You seemed not interested in the topic. May I know why?"

"It's just that he doesn't contact me that much unlike before. He would also cancel some of our plans. I don't know, ge."

"Why don't you try contacting him?"

"I already did, no answer.", Yue's expression turned gloomy. "Also if he really wants to talk to me, he would make an effort just to say hi or ask how is my day or even explain himself why on Earth he stopped contacting me so at least I would have an idea of what we have right now! It irks me so much that I felt this way about the situation!"

Kuan was just staring and listening while Yue rants.

"If you really want to be in the person's life, tell them but most importantly show them.", Yue said.