Happy for her (?)

It was Yue's 22nd birthday, ever since Dylan woke up this morning, he has been trying to compose a birthday greeting for her. He had erased and re-type it too many times, he lost count.

He ended up just sending a plain Happy Birthday.

Yue received a text at 10:20 AM from Dylan, she actually thought that Dylan would totally forget or ignore her birthday because of what happened between them.

"Thanks, Di. We're gonna have a party tonight, you coming?"

"No, Yue. I'm still filming. Thanks for the invite. Hope you have a blast today. Happy Birthday again. :)"

On Yue's party, aside from Dylan and Yihan who was not present. Kuan, Kang, Xize, Jiaqi, and Qian was a little surprised to see Fei Qi Ming who is being openly too sweet to Yue.

"Hey, to be fair, I am glad that Di is not here or he would be hurt to see this.", Kang grumbles.

Kuan shrugged so Xize asks for confirmation, "So she really likes QiMing?"

"I think so, she always talks about him. I am Team Dylan, we all know that, but if she doesn't like him then it would be unnecessary to wish for them to be together.", Jiaqi admitted. She has her arms crossed when the three guys looked at her direction.

"I would rather have them stay as friends instead of going to a one-way relationship that we know will end as a mess and eventually hurt both of them."

"By the way, have you been receiving weird texts from Di?"

"You mean the failed attempt thing?"

Kuan took his phone from his pocket and shoved it to the two guys faced, "You mean this texts? I just received one right now."

"failed attempts at getting over her: 426

actual successes: 0"

Xize and Kang then checked their phone and they also did receive the same texts.

All three of them just looked at each other and decided to video call Dylan.

"Hey, Di! How are you doing?"

"I just finished filming all my scenes today, just chilling here in my room. Hao ge's playing mobile games."

"Have you eaten yet?", Kang asked.

"Yep, eaten and taken my vitamins. My mom keeps bugging me about it. He says I'm a bit skinnier than before."

"You are.", Kuan exclaimed.

Then Dylan suddenly waved at the screen so the boys looked at their back and saw Jiaqi.

Jiaqi approached them, "Hi Didi! We miss you! Take care of yourself there."

Then Jiaqi forcefully dragged Xize and Kang with her then clutched her arms on the two men, "I need the two of you. We'll join a game. Let's go!"

By the time Kuan looked at Dylan, his eyes were sad, on the verge of crying and he was staring at something. Then he noticed that Yue and QiMing can be seen on the video call.

Yue was feeding QiMing with strawberries on her cake.

Kuan moved further from the two so Dylan won't see them anymore.

"At least she looks happy, ge!"

"And you?"

"What about me?"