PART II

The struggles of forgetting you.

***

"So, how are you and him?"

"Who?"

"Him. QiMing."

"We're good. You? How's the drama you're filming."

"Tiring but fun. You know what, since I started filming that drama, I never thought I would get to know things about our history that is not even in the books, I mean some of them are mind blowing, one time, our director---." Dylan started blabbering about his new drama.

"He's still the same old chatterbox that I knew. God knows how much I miss him. I miss those times that he would secretly, and constantly stares at me. Because his stares are always full of genuine curiosity and something that I just can't put into words. Then I would just stare back at him, cue our flushed faces, hearts beating in the speed of light and a million things going around our heads." she thought.

Yue didn't realize that Dylan had already stopped talking and just staring at her like what she is doing.

"I never thought I would say this but you're such a sweet memory. I will always appreciate these small happy moments." he whispered.

With those words, all the memories of them came crashing at Yue but all she can picture out is how Dylan cried in front of her while begging her to love him back or at least give it a try.

***

Kuan was given the time to have a one week vacation by the production of his latest drama so he decided to insist on Dylan that he wanted to go where he is.

It took him at least half a day before the latter allowed him. He didn’t tell anyone about it as a promise to Dylan, or so he thought.

He never presume that Dylan would be very far from the city. 

Dylan allowed Kuan to go where he is instead of XiZe or XiZi since the two are just gonna be a pain in his ass, unlike Kuan.

After 3 hours, Kuan arrived at the inn and settled his things in Dylan’s room.

“Do you want to eat now or get some rest first?” Dylan is glad that at least he has someone he can talk to, he asked Kuan who just nods at him.

“Which of the two, ge? What do you want to do?”

Kuan just shrugged so Dylan continued with what he planned to do. “I’m planning to cook hotpot tonight.” then he walked towards the door.

“Some Tsingtao would be much appreciated, those very cold one but not frozen.” he said without any expression while looking at Dylan’s back who was actually grinning then gave him an OK sign and left.

As soon as Dylan left, he took his phone in his pocket and started texting.

“He seems to be okay, will try to talk him out of this and give him a piece of our minds, ge. Will keep you updated.” he then sends it to Hao ge.

He looked at the whole room, it has two beds, a TV set, a tiny fridge on the corner of the kitchen counter, he also noticed a small, old looking, red speaker. He also checked the balcony who got a really nice view of the sea.

After eating and cleaning the dishes, both of them decided to go to the beach and sat there.

“Well, that meal is really good. I think the consolation in this is you know how to cook really well, kid.” Kuan is impressed with the boy’s cooking skills.