Pointless Rivalries

Dylan already knew one of the casts, Kido Ma whom he competes back in Super Idol. They were friends but not that close unlike him to XiZi and Kang.

"So ShenYue will join us on the second recording, right?", Kido asked him that he just nodded as an answer. "I actually knew her but not personally."

"What? How? When? Where?", Dylan asked.

"Woah!! One at a time, okay?", Kido sarcastically answers Dylan.

"Spill it, now!"

"It was when she guessed in Happy Camp! I was there! when she was with Arthur Chen! We talked backstage that's it."

Dylan looked at Kido suspiciously.

"I will not snatch her from you. You know I have someone dear to my heart, right?". With that, Dylan remembered the girl Kido introduced to them way back in Super Idol days. 

"Ahh, yeah, you're still with her?"

"Yes. Just her. Always her.", Dylan noticed Kido's mood changed at the mention of that girl. He is happy that his friend is happy.

"Hey, do you know the other employee cast?", Dylan asked Kido.

"Hmm, no, why? He looks kind. I know he is a singer. And I know he recently said that Shen Yue is his ideal girl.", While saying that, Kido looked at Dylan knowingly, just waiting for his reaction, then he laughed really hard.

"Dude, you're really transparent ever since. You really look jealous. And that is just looking at your reaction. Your eyes give you in even if you say the opposite thing."

"A**hole!", then Dylan walked towards the line.

They were already aboard the train going to Arxan when the staff started to introduce them to each other. 

He seems really kind as what Kido said. 

They were eating dinner when they went on the female guest topic. He told WuYi to 'take her away' and 'he is tired of seeing her face' phrases because he is too pissed off with how the script goes. The staff wanted to go with the love triangle between him, WuYi and Shen Yue. Also, his management told him not to interact with Shen Yue too much as his fans might notice and starts to bash him or Shen Yue which he doesn't have any choice to follow it.

On that same night, the 3 boys have some serious conversation.

"Ge, do you really like Shen Yue?", Kido asked WuYi that made Dylan glare at him.

"Ohh no, I just said she is my ideal girl because she looks kind and fun to be with.", WuYi answered.

She is. A ball of sunshine, Dylan thought.

"I just adore her because of that but I will never court her. As a matter of fact, I have a girlfriend so that would never happen.", while saying the last part, WuYi tapped Dylan's shoulder and nod at him as if reassuring him about it.

"Hey, ge, so you're dating too? Turns out Dylan is the only one single here, then?", Kido teased Dylan.

"Seems like it.", then the two boys started laughing.

"I'm going to sleep now."

Dylan was relieved about the fact that WuYi is not a rival at all. 

WuYi is a bit pissed off that the staff wants to go with the love triangle furthermore that his girlfriend might get jealous or mad. I'm gonna be dead meat when we get back, tsss! WuYi thought to himself.