Free Fall

The cast of Meteor Garden is set to record some variety shows to promote the drama to Chinese viewers. They just officially released some posters of the main casts like Shen Yue, Wang HeDi, Kuan Hong, Caesar Wu, and Connor Leong. This created a lot of buzz in Weibo as well as international social media platform like Twitter where a lot of international fans find the leads adoring and the chemistry is undeniable. Everyone is excited to see what this version production has in store for them.

The first variety show they need to do is with Happy Camp, a variety show that is hosted by He Jiong which was one of the Teachers in Super Idol where Dylan was declared as the winner. 

"Seems like you are getting a lot of fangirls every day.", Manager Hao teased Dylan as he noticed that there are a lot of girls waiting for him in the airport as some fansites leak his flight schedule.

"Where are the others? Did they go ahead of me?", Dylan asked.

"Kuan did and Xize will go with Kang later today. Shen Yue is already there since yesterday."

"Okay, then let's go."

I don't know when did I start falling for her but I know I am going to feel this for a little less than forever, it's a fact, and that scares me, a lot.

Dylan just shrug off the uneasy feeling that he has since he will see her again, but that didn't mean that his friends didn't notice it.

"Xize ask him, now!", Connor pushed Xize to Dylan's direction which is listening to music with his eyes closed.

"You know he won't answer, right? I already asked him since he came but he always answers he is okay."

"We all know he is not. Look at the idiot! He is too silent. If Di is silent, it is either he is hungry, angry, tired/sleepy or worse, sad. And I bet it was the latter."

Kuan stood up and walk towards to Dylan. To get the boy's attention, he poked his cheeks that made Dylan open his eyes.

"What?", Dylan asked a bit frustrated since Kuan disturbed him while he was trying to drown the unnecessary thoughts he has.

"You're being weird. Are you possessed? Why are you too quiet, it's not in your vocabulary, the word quiet.", Kuan stated it along with his poker face.

"Why are you guys so nosy? A while ago it was Xize, now you, then what, Kang will ask too?"

"I won't. Twice is enough.", said Kuan then gestured an OK sign on his hand.

"If it is bothering you too much, why don't you just ask her? Or tell her how you feel. That would definitely lessen the burden you have in your heart", Kuan said as he left Dylan stunned. "You know what you need to do, Di."

Shen Yue arrived at the studio and was informed that the 4 boys are already there. The audacity of that idiot to not text nor call me for weeks. I swear to God, I'll vaporize his brain. Yue thought as she remembers Dylan last interaction with her was in the airport after they got back from London, the jerk didn't even bother to say goodbye which fuels her anger more.

She first saw Kang who was talking to a staff, "Hi Yue, want some?", Kang offered her some biscuits, she took one and thank him. "They're all inside."

"Hi!", she enthusiastically waved to Kuan and Xize. Kuan looked at Dylan's direction while Xize used his eyes to tell her to go to him.

She actually had a second thought if she will approach him. 

Would he ignore me again? Or just acknowledge me but won't talk to me. That would be an embarrassing sight. But, I badly want to talk to him. I honestly missed him.

While Yue was in deep thought, he looked at her direction and saw her staring at him so he smiled, the kind she missed seeing these past few months.

Dylan was busy scrolling through his phone and listening to some music when he noticed a small figure looking at his direction on his peripheral vision. He knew who it was. Whether he can only see her back or just her head, he can identify her, which is a bit crazy in normal human perspective. But, for Dylan, she was his always. 

My soul begged of me to make her mine. It was as if at that moment, I looked at her and I discovered my life's purpose. And, that is how I feel for her. I'm scared but right now all I can do is pray that she also feels the same way.  Dylan knew that every time he would spend his time with her, he is falling, falling too deep.

Yue felt like she was slowly drifting into a black hole that is Dylan's eyes staring at her. His eyes are like oceans and I am slowly drowning in them, Yue thought about it.

He gestured her to sit next to him. He was grinning. The stupid jerk is grinning like a 5 years old boy who got the toy he wants from his friend.

"You do not have any right to talk to me, so stop smiling like an idiot that you are.", said Yue who is obviously irritated by Dylan's action.

"And why is that, my Moon? Haven't you missed me? Coz' I do.", Dylan retaliated.

Yue just gets more frustrated. "You didn't call or text me, it's as if you stopped existing and I hate that I would think if you are okay and contemplating whether to ask Manager Jie to ask Manager Hao about you. And now, you have the audacity to tell me you missed me. What a jerk!", Yue ranted.

"And, why didn't you do it?"

"What?!"

"Ask your manager to ask about me. If I am doing fine or what am I doing."

"Why? It's because if you really want to stay in someone's life you would do an effort to a part of it, so I thought since you didn't contact me, maybe you don't want me to be a part of your life.", Dylan can hear the sadness or maybe disappointment in her voice. "Dylan, do you ever feel the need to ask someone if they actually wanted you to be a part of their life because it feels like they do not care? Well, that's what I felt that time, especially when you ignored me and didn't even bother to say goodbye when we got back from London.",

With Yue's words, it's as if Dylan just run out of oxygen to breathe. Every word stabbed him in his chest that he can actually feel the pain in Yue's words.

"Hey, do not ever think about that. I never intend to make you feel that way. I am sorry, for being a jerk, an a**hole that I am already are, as what you said.", Yue scoffs with Dylan's statement.

"I'm glad you know you are."

"Know what?"

"Ugghhh Dylan, why are you so slow?! Know that you are a JERK and ASSHOLE.", Yue emphasize the words exaggeratingly along with her eyes rolling as if she was in delirium state.

"Treat me some food!"

"Whatever you wish, my Moon."

Now, that is how it should feel, Yue thought.

Kuan was observing his two friends sitting in the couch with a smile on his face. And they are back! This two are really clueless. Plain idiots with all these non-sense bickering and fights. With that thought, Kuan remembers the quote he saw in IG.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

**this is the quote that Kuan remembered**

They stood there pretending to be just friends when all the while everyone in the room could plainly see that they were only existing for each other.

xoxo :)