{2}

Bubbles put her head near the door to get better hearing.

"You can't be doing that." Bubbles eyes widen she herd Boomer's voice. "I don't care now fuck off!" She recognized the other voice it was Brick

"What are you doing?!" That was Blossom's voice. "Your going to get a detention." And Butch's voice.

Bubbles walked it to see Brick putting rope across the room. "You aren't supposed to be doing that." Bubbles said a bit scared.

"What are you going to do about it." Brick said with a glare. In the corner of Bubbles eye she saw Buttercup just watching.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" Yelled a teacher she stepped on something wrong and paint landed on her. We all gasped.

"ALL SIX OF YOU DETENTION FOR 2 WEEKS!" She yelled. You could tell she meant it. Bubbles and Boomer had there mouths dropped.

"We were trying to stop them!" Yelled Boomer.

"DONT TALK BACK MISTER SUMMERS!" Boomer went quite and looked down. "I will be contacting your parents." She said and walked away.

"Thanks a lot jackass!" Butch yelled. Brick smirked and chuckled. "My pleasure." He said. "My parents are going to kill me." Bubbles mumbled to herself.

"Ugh! I can't believe I'm going to have to miss my date!" Blossom yelled as she stormed off.

"Isn't that a good thing." Butch laughed as he followed her.

Brick chuckled and walked off to who knows where.

Buttercup rolled her eyes from annoyance and walked off.

Boomer and Bubbles looked at each other and gave a shy smile. "See you later I guess." Boomer said

Bubbles nodded and walked away leaving Boomer alone in the room.

Crap

He said under his breath and walked away.

Sorry it's short