{9}

Authors POV

The boys were in the library groaning on their chores they were given.

"This is all YOUR FAULT!" Butch yelled as he was organizing books to put on shelves.

"You said that already." Brick said annoyed as he was clean windows and shelves.

Boomer was just groaning he had to clean the desk which had a whole bunch of gum underneath it.

"Still I think you needed to be reminded."

Brick rolled his eyes and went back to cleaning the shelves.

"Hey Boomer how do you like the gym?" Butch laughed as Boomer glared at him.

"Ha ha... very funny." Boomer responded sarcastically.

Both Brick and Butch laughed as they remembered Boomer got the worst job.

"Hey why don't we have a little fun?" Brick suggested and grabbed a book.

"Wanna see how long we can throw the book for without dropping it?" Brick smirked

Something that has throwing to do with it gets Butch's attention.

"How about we put a bet in it?" Butch said as he catches the book Brick threw.

"Who ever drops it has to pay the other person 50 bucks!" Butch as having Brick nod.

"I'm in!" Boomer said as he took off gloved he had on and catches the book Butch there at him.

"But we have to pay everyone in the game! So someone is going to lose 100 buckeroos!" Boomer smirked.

"Deal!" Both Butch and Brick said

The game begins.

They all threw the book and each person trying to get them to drop it.

"Who do you think out of the girls would eat a cockroach?" Brick asked trying to get someone distracted

Butch had to think.

"It's definitely NOT Blossom! She will kill everyone before she ate a cockroach." Butch snickered.

Brick laughed too. "Possibly Buttercup?" Butch thought.

"I thought she's afraid of spiders?" Boomer thought as her head something about it.

"Then it would be? Bubbles." Brick said with a smirk.

"Why would she eat a cockroach?" Boomer asked as they still threw the book.

Brick shrugged his shoulders.

"She just seems like the obvious choice." Brick admitted.

"Yeah then wait until you find out she's scared of every single bug out there!" Butch burst out laughing as did Brick.

"Don't talk about her like that!" Boomer said showing a little anger in his eyes.

"Why? Is Boomie upset?" Brick said in a baby tone.

"No I'm not! It's just people make to much fun of her for no reason. That's all." Boomer said

They all knew that was true but both Brick and Butch knew there was another.

"Okay? Sure..." Butch said not noticing the book was coming to him.

He then dropped the book.

"OHH COME ON!" He yelled. Both Brick and Boomer laughed as they were getting 50 bucks

"Looks like your losing 100 buckeroos!" Boomer said laughing.

Butch glared and was upset for the rest of the time in the library...