{18}

Third Person POV

Detention was over and Blossom put her phone down and smiled, "They said yes, but you have to drop me off." "That's a done deal." Brick said walking her to the parking lot.

Blossom stopped once she saw his motorcycle and nervously chuckled, "I forgot you ride these."

"Here," Brick gave her his helmet, "You need it more than me." she grabbed it and watched him get on and pat the spot behind him for her to sit. She sighed and put the helmet on, then sitting.

"Ready." He asked and when Blossom grabbed onto his waist tightly she nodded, "Yes." and with that they were gone.

Brick made sure to go slow for Blossom's sake and he could feel her grip get tighter and they kept moving. "You okay?" He asked quickly glimpsing at her.

"Yeah, I'm good!" She yelled, she couldn't really hear much in the helmet, Brick just laughed.

In just a few minutes they stopped at a one story house, Brick slowly drove into the driveway making sure not to hit the cars that were already parked.

once fully stopped Blossom got out and took the helmet off giving it to Brick, who was already out.

Blossom walked to the front door but stopped waiting for Brick who was right behind her, he opened the door only to see his parents right there in the living room.

"Finally your home." His dad mumbled and turned around then went silent. His mom turned around and then gasped. "Oh my god! you do have a girlfriend." She exclaimed then got up and rushed to the couple.

"Hi." Blossom said nervously and waved. Melody ran out of her room when she heard 'girlfriend'

"Hi! I'm Melody, Brick's little sister. And you must be Blossom" She grabbed Blossom's hand and shook it fast.

Blossom smiled, "Hi, I am Blossom." She responded still shaking her hand, "Melody, stop shaking her hand." Brick said sternly giving her a stare. She glared back but let go, "Sorry." "You're fine." Blossom said.

"You're Blossom, Hi I'm Brick's mother, Melissa." She smiled, "Hi." Blossom smiled again and then a man walked up in front of them, "I'm Patrick, Brick's father." He shook Blossom hand and then walked off.

Brick walked her to his room and once they where in he closed the door, "I don't know what their getting for dinner but I'm sure you like it." He sat on the edge of his bed.

"It's fine I have a strong stomach." she said and sat right beside him. It was a little awkward. "Your room looks nice." She said glimpsing at him, "Thanks."

"I noticed that your sister knew my name already." Brick gulped, he forgot to tell her he said her name by accident when they asked about a girlfriend. "Yeah, I.." "You talk about me?" she blushed.

Brick couldn't help but blush as well. "No... I... yeah. Not in a bad way! don't worry" His blush grew and Blossom found that cute. Blossom kissed his cheek which left him frozen, "Isn't this like your second time getting a kiss on your cheek." she laughed

He was still frozen, but soon moved to attach his lips to hers.

she was shocked but melted into the kiss, wrapping her hands around his neck and his hands wrapped around her waist, "We are getting Pizza." Melissa came bursting through the door only to freeze when she saw the couple.

The couple froze and unattached looking at Brick's mom.

"Keep the door open for now on." She said leaving them with the door open, "I guess I don't have to pretend anymore." Blossom smiled showing her hand. "Yep." He responded grabbing her hand.

"no more pretending."

____________________

the next one I'm going to try and make it a boomubbles chapter!