{6}

authors POV

it took some time but their now out of the classroom.

"great know where do we go?" buttercup said with a bit of sarcasm. blossom rolled her eyes and motioned them to follow her and then brick took over.

he knew the school so he knew where the food is. "thank god the teacher asleep." said butch as he was behind buttercup. "come on lets go back." bubbles pleaded as she was scared

"NO!" yelled bloss, brick, butch, and buttercup. boomer just stayed quiet.

"there." brick pointed. "well what are we waiting for lets get food." butch said as ran to the room. The rest followed

Soon their mouths were full of food. Why do the teachers get good stuff? Boomer thought as he kept eating

Butch was lost he was only eating not paying attention to blossom who was telling him they needed to head back.

"BUTCH!" Blossom finally yelled as butch snapped back to the real world.

"Let's go." She said as she grabbed butch's arm and dragged him out of the room.

As they were walking bravo Brick saw something that caught his attention.

Soon the group of six turned into a five.

Boomer was the first one to know that brick was gone. "Where's Brick?" He asked and the alerted the others

They looked at each other for a minute.

"Brick!" They said as they went off in separate direction to find him.

Blossom was searching and annoyed knowing she didn't even like him and yet she was searching for him. "Why am I doing this?" She said finally realizing

But then she heard something.

Laughs and it sounded like Brick's.

She turned to what she heard and she saw Brick causing more trouble. She growled. "I'm noting getting detention from another one of your pranks again!" She yelled as she walked towards brick.

"Then go away let me get in trouble." He said as he didn't stop doing what he was doing.

"How do you have fun by getting in trouble?!" She asked as she tried to stop him.

"Because I do." He said as he was winning.

"You don't get that you got us and four other people in trouble because of your pranks." She said as she was following him as he was walking way.

"Why don't you go your own way pinky." He said not even knowing he called her by a nickname

"My name is not pinky!" She said as she was trying  to get in front of brick but not before she tripped and brick was able to catch her.

They were shocked and looked to each other's eyes and Brick was about to lean in until butch interrupted.

"Blossom found him." He said to the others which caused Brick to drop blossom.

"Ow!" She said as she glared at brick.

"Come on Let's go!" Buttercup yelled as they all followed

__________________
I finally updated this book how did you like this little blossick scene huh...

Pupperwolf22