{4}

Authors POV

Six's kids were waiting for detention all bored and waiting for their teacher

"Excuse me." All heads turn to the teacher. A handsome brunette man came in. "Are you the six kids in detention."

"No were just here for fun." Brick said as he rolled his eyes. "Yes we are." Blossom smiled sweetly and crossed her legs.

The teacher smiled at her. "Well hi, I'm your teacher for these next 2 weeks. I'm Mr.Kai." He waved.

Blossom waved back flirty. Butch and Brick rolled their eyes.

"Lets go."

They all got up and followed him.

They went to a empty classroom. "One in each table." Each went to a table but sitting near the edges.

"Detention is supposed to be quite but I'm a cool teacher and you guys can talk but not that loud. NO PHONES. Go ahead I'm done."

"He's cute." Blossom whispered out of the blue. Butch looked at her like she was crazy. "You got to be kidding me he a teacher."

"Everybody has a crush on a teacher. Don't you have one." Blossom glared at him. Butch looked away to face Brick.

"This is your fault you know." Butch glared. "Yea so what not like i have any plans." Brick said not looking at him.

Blossom turned to him. "You really don't care for anyone but yourself do you?" Brick glared at her. "That's not true I care for my little sister."

Blossom rolled her eyes and leaned back on her chair.

"Why are you so quiet?" Blossom questioned to Bubbles. "I thought this is what you do in detention. OHH GOD! I need to do homework."

Blossom, Butch, and Brick laughed at her statement. "Your one of those people who never went to detention. Ain't you?" Blossom asked

"Well I'm sorry if that I rather be a good person." Bubbles said annoyed

Blossom rolled her eyes and turned to Buttercup. "So... are you new to detention like bubble here." Bubbles rolled her eyes from Blossom's nickname.

"I've been in detention but I'm usually with people I talk too." Buttercup carelessly said. Blossom acted like she was interested. "Okay..."

Blossom raises her hand. "Yes?" Mr.Kai asked. "Can I go to the bathroom?" She asked sweetly. He nodded. She smiled and walked out.

Brick watched her walk. Butch looked at him. "She's out of your league." Butch snickered. Brick turned around to face Butch. "What?!"

"She's out of your league. Trust me if you don't want to get hurt move on." Butch said calmly.

Brick scoffed and turned around to face the front.

It's going to be a long 2 weeks